1: 13 in the morning

-
I think what is scarier is that i have to get up each morning to go to work at this hour. Hahahaha
or even scarier could be its 1: 42 I haven't fall asleep and I'm still probably have to get up at 5 or 6 in the morning. Damn it!

Yes that sucks.
Try valarian root or melatonin , both natural sleep aids, non addictive.
Take before bed obviously, but watch out for melatonin, it knocks you out but leaves you felling somewhat “hung over” in the morning.

I got up at 2 take a leak. Damn, I couldn't get back to sleep till about 4. I took 2 melatonin's too. :mad::mob::mad:
Naptime this afternoon!

Just finished work at 2:30 this morning. 22hour day.
9:02. Having my coffee, and raring to go, here in beautiful, freezing, Mio, Mi.

Supposed to be sunny and 75 today.
Oh wait! This is Portland Oregon it's actually going to be raining and nasty out don't move here....
Damn it I'm getting close to retirement I forgot we need the money move here! Move here! Make my property value go up more! And thank you!

Yes that sucks.
Try valarian root or melatonin , both natural sleep aids, non addictive.
Take before bed obviously, but watch out for melatonin, it knocks you out but leaves you felling somewhat “hung over” in the morning.
Yea, Crown Royal also gives me a "hang over"!!!:rofl:

Oh wait! This is Portland Oregon it's actually going to be raining and nasty out don't move here....
Damn it I'm getting close to retirement I forgot we need the money move here! Move here! Make my property value go up more! And thank you!

I got plenty of extra people to send you from here.
They would stand out but I doubt you would want them.
I like rain and hate hot

Loved living in the PNW.

Beautiful Arizona, where everything from the weather to the plants tries to kill you.:D

That should be our State motto.

Beautiful Arizona, where everything from the weather to the plants tries to kill you.:D

I would love to live in Arizona!!! My Mom grew up in Tierra Amarilla in an Adobe house, New Mexico and I loved it there as well....except for the snow and the cold!!!

I would love to live in Arizona!!! My Mom grew up in Tierra Amarilla in an Adobe house, New Mexico and I loved it there as well....except for the snow and the cold!!!

Well, we do have one up on Texas.
Our floods only last 10 minuets.

Well, we do have one up on Texas.
Our floods only last 10 minuets.

Ain't desert life grand :rofl:It's fun to visit the old homeland, got no intention of staying any longer than necessary though.

Come to Medford! We have all the benefits of the PNW, minus the bad weather. :)

Come to Medford! We have all the benefits of the PNW, minus the bad weather. :)
I'd likely want to go East more so than South. I like near of course Baker City and we talked a lot about Sumpter. But there's a lot to be said for places near Lapine.
Remember my wife and I like the snow were Avid snowmobilers.

I'd likely want to go East more so than South. I like near of course Baker City and we talked a lot about Sumpter. But there's a lot to be said for places near Lapine.
Remember my wife and I like the snow were Avid snowmobilers.

We usually have snow near the lakes, when it's a good winter. My aunt lives in Portland, I don't know how you guys do it up there. Lol

Last edited:
-
Back