$1,795 Master Cylinder - gotta a get me one!

-
To bad he only has one. Imight need 2 in my wildest dreams. lolololo

Hey, you can also get some tail lamps for your '71 roadrunner for only $2000.. Me thinks this dude is living in la la land .. Look at some of his prices !!

At what point do you convince yourself that the item you have for sale is so rare that it's worth this much? This is the kind of guy that is completely uninformed and thinks the word MOPAR is gold plated and encrusted with diamonds.

This is the same guy who was selling a pair of sbp rotors for $799. Check out his feedback, people are buying this stuff for his outrageous prices. I think I saw a NOS fuel pump go for over $1200.

LOL it shows in his feedback he has sold 3 of these same master cylinders this year - not one over $700 rofl I want some of what he is smoking

i could be wrong,,but i think its ed spegial,,he vends at carlisle and has a few building full of nos stuff,,,

People here have posted some of his crazily priced stuff on here before for everyone to see.
The guy is nuts but on the other side some dumbasses are buying his stuff at these prices otherwise he wouldn't still be doing it. Jokers like this guy just hurt our hobby, don't even get me started on Barrett Jackson lol.

well here's my story, about 6 years ago a guy at Monster Mopar Weekend in St. Louis has a 70 Cuda shaker hood, n.o.s. and he was asking ten grand for it, I am pretty sure he took it back home

I used to buy Harley parts 'til the ghost bidders jacked the prices up. $375.00 for a single DH-49 bullet light. I used to buy them at swap meets for $15.00. I'd ask the sellers questions like, "Are you f*&^ing kidding?" They don't like me now. Keep jacking the weeners 'til they come to their senses. I don't buy there anymore.

There was a story in Mopar Muscle several years back about a guy who had one of the two Hemi-Cudas that were sold for export. Found it, brought it back, restored it. Some of these people gotta have N.O.S. for everything just to drive it 30 miles a year. The steering wheel had some wear on it so he bought an N.O.S. one to replace it. Paid $35,000 (yes), cause it was the only known one in existance. Talk about driving the price of our hobby through the roof.

Glad to see the folks at FABO are working class (emphisis on class) people that are keeping the craft alive for the love of it vs. the cha-ching.

If anyone is interested I have two bottles of the correct fluid for this master cylinder only $349.95 a bottle....
LOL Jim

LOL it is times like these that owning an early a body looks great. Now I have one quetion, so does the seller gold plate the master before he sends it out? Or does just send the gold with it so you can plate it?

at that price we better start locking our hoods with padlocks.
un real.

I must say, marketing is a SKILL. Maybe the dude has what it takes and i also noticed that Jeff was the only one that caught the reason for this price. "LAST ONE". Jeff needed two. Aint that a ***** Jeff. I have the same trouble Jeff. Good luck finding a pair.

-
Back