1 of 1

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car looks great, but what's with the seller not telling you the engine size in the ad. #-o Seems kind of silly to be answering lots of emails for something so simple to include.

Are people getting carried away with the 1 of 100 and the 1 of 1?
So if I had a panther pink white interior v8 72 with a bench, that would be a 1 of 1 as well? And one without a/c would be too.

How far is too far?

Question on the 999: doesn't 999 mean it was a special order paint, meaning it could really be painted any color and it could be difficult to verify what the original color was?

Here,s another 1 of 1.

2332_12.jpg

OK, I'll be the one to say it, you mean 1/2 of 1.

So I guess having the original engine being gone and replaced with a low deck stroker makes it 1 of 1? Some of these people crack me up. Oh I love the traction bars, I always laugh when I see a Mopar with those things.

Only 484HP out of a stroked 400, it ain't going to make it into the 10's and what's with the traction bars. Price is a little on the high side but reasonable tho.

Terry

The ad stated his 12 second car will definately beat those 10 second cars ....(am I missing something here?](*,)](*,)) Oh well it is fun to read about and watch. Like I said, "Who needs cable with stuff this good?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back