1 of 2??? -- Let's Hook 'Em Up!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
In getting organized for the busy season around here, it dawned on me that I'm probably not the only one out there in FABOLand who has a single part of something that usually comes in pairs. The purpose of this thread is to get those stray singles together with their mates.

If you want to sell your stray part to someone to complete the pair, or if you're looking for that stray to complete your own set, post them up here!

This thread could get long. To speed searches and keep undue reading to a minimum, use the "Go Advanced" menu tab below the reply box and list the specific "1 of 2" part you have in the title box. Any extra information, comments, photographs, etc., and whether you prefer to purchase its mate or are willing to sell it to someone else can go in the reply area. I'll start it off below ...

Maybe this will help someone get their ride closer to completion.

No aluminum fins accompany this valve cover. It has been restored and is suitable for a daily driver. I'm not 100% positive but I believe it's a '67 (feel free to correct me LOL -- I just make 'em purty ...)

The photo below is my "before" shot of the valve cover but it's already blasted, repaired to the best of my ability, and coated in my Wetstone Black (wrinkle) powder coating. As stated above, the fins were used for another project and do not accompany it; the pcv grommet fell apart when it was removed so you'll need one of those too. I can get current pics of it if anyone is interested -- just hit me up.

Willing to sell it as is or purchase its mate with a stove pipe breather tube in any restorable condition. Email me with offers or photos of your single Commando valve cover to [email protected].

View attachment 063 - Copy.jpg

No aluminum fins accompany this valve cover. It has been restored and is suitable for a daily driver. I'm not 100% positive but I believe it's a '67 (feel free to correct me LOL -- I just make 'em purty ...)

The photo below is my "before" shot of the valve cover but it's already blasted, repaired to the best of my ability, and coated in my Wetstone Black (wrinkle) powder coating. As stated above, the fins were used for another project and do not accompany it; the pcv grommet fell apart when it was removed so you'll need one of those too. I can get current pics of it if anyone is interested -- just hit me up.

Willing to sell it as is or purchase its mate with a stove pipe breather tube in any restorable condition. Email me with offers or photos of your single Commando valve cover to [email protected].

View attachment 1714669978
1967 Right you are. Good idea Leanna! tmm

Great idea for a thread.

Although I have to admit to getting a little sweaty when I saw you were looking for hook ups.....

I am looking for a single Cal Custom big block Mopar valve cover :glasses7:

I have one 340 hood insert from my 69 dart gts for sale.PM with a cell number to send you a picture.

I have one half of a Mopar couple, a Mopar lady would complete the set.

Willing to make Mopar babies a plus.

Cool idea Leanna.

I have lots of single socks.... if anyone has the match please post....

I saw the title and said to myself, HHMMM, Leanna is single???...Yea, like and old fat man like me has a shot...ROTFLMAO...All kidding aside, that's a great idea. I'll look around and see what I only have one of that needs a match.

I saw the title and said to myself, HHMMM, Leanna is single???...Yea, like and old fat man like me has a shot...ROTFLMAO...All kidding aside, that's a great idea. I'll look around and see what I only have one of that needs a match.

But over the internet, you're skinny... :glasses7:

I know where a single 273 Commando valve cover ,exists... I don't know what year,I can get pictures....

........................I have a single sb m/t as cast valve cover, needs restored...........kim.....

I would like to find a drivers side , 2" tti header that`s in good shape and hasn`t had the peepee beat out of it. I straightened mine out , but it was really hard trying to weld in between the front 2 tubes putting it back together.
yea, I know, I`m dreamin !-----------bob:coffee2:

You're all real cute and never fail to make me laugh, but you're trashing my organized idea for a thread. LOL

It occurs to me that I should have posted it in the For Sale section so when the strays get matched up we can leave each other feedback.

You're all real cute and never fail to make me laugh, but you're trashing my organized idea for a thread. LOL

It occurs to me that I should have posted it in the For Sale section so when the strays get matched up we can leave each other feedback.

How about a sub forum in the for sale section for the island of misfit toys?
Try to think of a better title than "matchmaker" or "mate me". We apparently have enough pervs here already and don't need random ones popping in.

-
Back