1 of 53 Barracuda RARE!

-
Restored trunk finish panel today. Lots of pilosjing and removing dents I need to find a formula s emblem in good shape if anyone has one for sale

Attachments

• 20150602_155521-01.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 20150602_155532-02.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 20150602_155549-01.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 250
That is one sweet car !!
Great job on it !!
What an awesome story !!

I need to find a formula s emblem in good shape if anyone has one for sale

I think there were reproduction ones out there?

I believe I have 3 NOS ones and might be willing to sell one for this GREAT car!

Fender tag pic? Early built car?....no head rests.

I didn't see any head rest holes in the original seat covers I figured it didn't come w them. I will post pic of fender tag by the end of the day.

Fender tag pic? Early built car?....no head rests.

I think there were reproduction ones out there?

I believe I have 3 NOS ones and might be willing to sell one for this GREAT car!

Do you know what company reproduces them? I can't find anything on line. I try to use original parts if possible but some thing are not reproduced. Thanks.

AWRSOME!!!! Dying to see Barbara's reaction!!!!

Barbra just saw the car on last mothers day! I showed up at her house. it was the first time she saw tbe restored car. She was in love all over again!!!!! I got go pro video of us doing a burnout and her reaction is priceless lol I will post it as soon as I can figure out how to upload it. It's funny lol

Very nice job car looks great. Even better that you kept your word about the car. My car is a 383 S 4 speed also only a fastback and sporting a Hemi at the moment for some fun.

Great car story.

Yeah, very early built, 917=Sept 17, 1968
head rests were and option until January 1, 1969!!!

Car should have the mid-length reverse light housings.

Very interesting.....is the motor #'s matching to the car? If so, it should have the COMPLETE VIN# stamped on it. Also wondering what is the assembly date stamped on the pad below the distributor?

Thanks, just trying to validate early built cars, Dave

Very interesting.....is the motor #'s matching to the car? If so, it should have the COMPLETE VIN# stamped on it. Also wondering what is the assembly date stamped on the pad below the distributor?

Thanks, just trying to validate early built cars, Dave
yes the engine has complete Vin stamped on the lower side of the block. I can post pics. I would need to scratch off the paint to find the assembly date by the distributor. I'm in need I'd both barracuda fender emblems If you k ow if any in good condition that would be great. Im installing the revers lights tomorrow :) This car may be for Sale in the near future!!

Attachments

• 20150602_155532.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 20150322_153356.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 20150322_153333.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 129
Hello I'm looking for emblems for my 69 barracuda. I will buy if there in okay condition. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 20150509_135448.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 96
-
Back