$10,000.00 buildsheet

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
He would like to reunite it with the car...I bet he would! :bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha::thefinge::bootysha:[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Cuda-BS23V0B242310-440-6pack-4-speed-Buildsheet-/171271181597?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item27e08ed51d&vxp=mtr"]1970 Plymouth Cuda BS23V0B242310 440 6pack 4 Speed 034 Buildsheet 034 | eBay[/ame]

Isn't that against the law?

Could just have a high price tag on it so no one will buy it. eBay is a great way to get the word out that the build sheet still exists.

Straight up robbery,should'nt be legal.....greed

I guess it all comes down to your perspective......
The guy sells the build sheet to the owner of the car that it belongs to for 10 grand and the owner asks 20 grand more for the car because the documentation is complete.
Who's the greedy one here?
If you want to see greed in action daily, visit a new car dealership.
Or look at what banks and credit card companies make off of everyone for that matter!

I guess it all comes down to your perspective......
The guy sells the build sheet to the owner of the car that it belongs to for 10 grand and the owner asks 20 grand more for the car because the documentation is complete.
Who's the greedy one here?
If you want to see greed in action daily, visit a new car dealership.
Or look at what banks and credit card companies make off of everyone for that matter!

amen

I think if it was my sheet, I would call the cops and report it stolen. At $10,000 that's a heavy penalty.

If the car is still around only one person will be making any offer on this build sheet. I wouldn't be willing to buy it for that kind of money even if I had the car. But with those cars going for a ton of money now it may be cheap if it's the only copy to be had

It won't add $10K to the price of the car. He does have a make an offer button. I'm sure he would take considerably less. It's not illegal on a buildsheet, but the buying public will be limited to only one person, and that's assuming the car is still on the road.

If the car is still around only one person will be making any offer on this build sheet. I wouldn't be willing to buy it for that kind of money even if I had the car. But with those cars going for a ton of money now it may be cheap if it's the only copy to be had
I thought the same thing. There used to be a "see bid history button", don't see it now.

I actually have one for a Challenger T/A that is FM3 pink and a 4-speed..... I put it on E-Bay a few years ago for ONE CENT buy it now with ONE exclusion....The bidder HAD TO PROVE HE OWNED that car.... It never sold, I did get a lot of hate mail from people that wanted it for some strange reasons....Hummm I think I will post it again

It never sold, I did get a lot of hate mail from people that wanted it for some strange reasons....Hummm I think I will post it again
one determined enough, can do a LOT with an original broadcast sheet. especially driven ,if it belongs to a high dollar car. it does contain the VI number , and fender tag info.

nothing illegal about it.. its just a build sheet. now if it was the VIN plate that would be different.

its for a car worth a lot of damn money and would ad value to that car and only that car.

This build sheet goes to a 1970 Plymouth Cuda. 440-6 4-speed Dana 60 car......red w/Blake interior....highly optioned car.....would like to reunite with present owner of said vehicle!!!

-
Back