$10,000 74 Dart

-
I want an A body....but I dont want one for $10,000.
....but then again I was spoiled with my complete $200 Charger
:toothy10:

Read the first Q&A. He really thinks this thing is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Granted, it is very clean but it ain't no $10,000 clean.

You guys must have a lot of choices were you are cause this would easily catch $10 000 were I live. I paid $6000 for my Valiant and people thought I was crazy at that. I wish there was more choices but there aren't.

Yeah, somebody should bring some clean Southern cars to Canada. All we can find are rustbuckets. I lucked out on the car I found, but also had to pay for it. There's not much to choose from up here.

Ithink its worth it too,,,,,,I've seen worst cars than that going sky high,,,that thing is immaculate,,you would spend more restoring one to that,,my only problem is I dont like 73 & up a-bodies,,,,my .02

You guys must have a lot of choices were you are cause this would easily catch $10 000 were I live. I paid $6000 for my Valiant and people thought I was crazy at that. I wish there was more choices but there aren't.

CT has its fair share of rust but that still doesnt make the car worth $10,000 here.

Yeah, somebody should bring some clean Southern cars to Canada. All we can find are rustbuckets. I lucked out on the car I found, but also had to pay for it. There's not much to choose from up here.

No offense, but talk is cheap...

I had a really rust free scamp for sale $800... everybody on the east coast whined about shipping cost being 1000-1200, even though the thought was the car was easily worth 3K+ because of the body condition.

I won't even go through that exercise again.

What would someone give for this in Canada??? Very minor rust in the trunk pan and behind the rear wheels requiring small patches. Got a 318/auto, std grille in it, flat hood, bumpers, all windows and bench seat.
Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Just curious, not to hijack the thread.

Thats easily a $3500 to 4500 car out here with that Sharktooth grill and hood.

With the standard hood I could probably still get $3500 for it.

I wish I had the money to buy a bunch of cars from you and ship them out here. We could both make a killing. We could have our own TV series, Flip this Mopar !

I don't know about you guys, but I like to Race & to be Jerked AHHH- around. LOL

-
Back