10.58 at 126 mph for the Hellcat

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This might be old news, but I just saw the times of the new 707 hp Hellcat. 11.20 125 mph off the show room floor, and all they did is bolt on a drag radial and ran 10.58 at 126 mph. All the doubters about the new Chally and it competing with the 'stang, well, here are your answers. This is more than enough to swallow the GT500. We asked, they answered. Mid 10's by a simple tire swap. Now, stop crying and start buying.:D

Just Imagine the cost insuring it for somebody my age (20) it just wouldn't happen without massively deep pockets!

No kidding!! I'm also 20 and just getting insurance for a regular vehicle is bad enough!!

707hp more than any other American production car ever. Top speed of 199 though sounds limited.

Once the Tuners get a hold of these cars, 9's will be common.
They will also find the weak links.

People are still dogging it. Oh well. I'm gonna wait 3-4 years buy a used. Let someone else take the hit.

I work with a colleague that has a 392 limited production GREEN challenger .... I am assuming that this will be a limited production vehicle .... HAGGERTY will insure this vehicle if labeled limited production ... WAY cheaper asper my Colleague

-
Back