-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well looks like it might be time for me to sell my dart. so i will try to tell all about it the best i can.if there is anything you want to see or know about please just ask, ok here goes

I have a 1973 all steel dodge dart that was a factory 318 car.the car came from plant city FL.ok here are the engine info

1973 440 bored 0.030 over
wisco pro true flat top pistons
block has been decked
factory forged steel crank turned 0.010/0.010
stock main caps with ARP main studs
eagle rods, rotating assembly has been balanced
HV oil pump,moroso 8 QT oil pan, 1/2 hemmi pick up
mopar balck aluminum valve covers
Indy EZ cylinder heads, have been bowl ported,so posed to flow 310 at 600 lift
has indy plate that has removable center
TTI 2x3-1/2 headers
Comp Cams solid roller 0.0264 at 0.050 and 594 lift. installed at 104
crane 1.6 gold roller rockers
huges cams billet hold downs
billet 9 key way timing chain, not sure on brand
mopar aluminum water pump housing
summit/cvr electric water pump
summit 27.5x19 aluminum rad
tours electric fan
wieand tunnel ram
Holley 650dp with proform main body's, soposed to be 750dp now
wieand tunnel ram linkage
lokar throttle cable
Fire Core Dist and plug wires
Crane HI6R ing and LX92 coil

Fuel system
new holley black pump
summit 12 gallon fuel cell
Dash 8 fuel lines from cell to pump to carbs
Holley 4 port fuel pressure regulator

charging system
120am denso alt
01 battery cable
2 red top batteries

727 Trans mission built by me.
front pump mods etc
installed a race clutch rebuild kit i got from CRT
alto eagle red clutches/steels
solid red front/rear bands
billet front and rear servos
bolt in sprag
CRT RMVB with low band apply
4.2 apply lever with heavy duty band strut
dodge truck 48RE trans pan
B&M plate trans cooler
dash 6 trans cooler lines
B&M pro ratchet shifter

Stock dodge 7290 drive shaft that i had a 1350 end put on it, drive shaft balanced at drive line shop

Front suspension
73 disc brake set up
new rotors,pads
3 inch wheel studs
new poly lower control arm bushing
poly strut rod bushings
lower control arm bushings
the upper control arm bushing and ball joints were new when i got the car
factory 318 bars
Summit 90/10 shocks
weld 15x3.5 drag lite wheels
new 165R15 tires

rear suspension
mopar 002/003 super stock springs
springs have been moved in 3 inched per-side
dodge ram charger shocks on back
mopar pinion snubber
back braced 8-3/4
B-body 11x2 inch drum brakes
moser 30 spline spool
moser 30 spline axles with 5/8th wheel studs
742 case, richmond 4.30 gears all new doctor diff bearings etc
weld drag lite 15x8 wheels, 4.5 inch back spacing
M/T 275/60/15 drag redials, they need replaced

Ok the car is not a rust bucket but has some rust starting to show through on wear most abody do. like the very bottom of the rear 1/4 are starting to have some bubling etc. the hood scoop needs replaced, its cracked all over bad.i got it from JC whitney (cheep plastic)just so i could have something covering the tunnel ram.the car could use a repaint, the front and rear frames are solid etc.To make the car legal for the speed it has run it needs the following.
8 point roll bar
trans shiled
race seats
5 point harness which are out dated

the dart weighs 3520 with me in it and i have ran a best of 10.62 at 124.56 in the 1/4. i let my friend race the car that weighs about 110 pounds less than me and he ran a new best last fall of a 10.49 at 125 in the 1/4. i know there is more in this car becasue i have not got to really do any tuning on it ect. also all passes were made on 93 pump gas. the engine runs great and does not over heat. the engine has 80 psi cold and around 60 warm at a idle. have not seen the car get over 185 after making a pass in the heat. don't want to sell the car but want to pay some bills off. I am asking $7500 or best offer.I would be willing to meet somebody half way if they live fairly close. here are a few pics of the car. let me know if you want to see anything. but please to picture takers. thanks Bobby Miller

Attachments

• 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 941
  • 005 [1600x1200].jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 896
  • 002.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 879
You have any interior pics? Rear end, trunk, under the front suspension etc and the rust areas you are talking about.

Has it been mini tubbed? I didn't catch that it was but I assume it is because the springs are moved in.

You have any interior pics? Rear end, trunk, under the front suspension etc and the rust areas you are talking about.

Has it been mini tubbed? I didn't catch that it was but I assume it is because the springs are moved in.

hi i have a few of the interior pics. sorry for got to add the head liner is not perfect etc and has some cheep seats installed.which wear in there when i got the car. the rust issues i will have to take some pics of tomorrow. what would you want to see under the front suspension? no the car has not been mini tubed.the springs were moved in before i bought it, i was going to minni tube it but never had the money or got around to geting it done. here are a few more pics of the car. thanks bobby

Attachments

• dart 11.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 816
  • dart 9.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 820
  • 100_0518 (Large).jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 857
  • 100_0496 (Large).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 874
  • 100_0771 (Large).jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 859
  • 100_0798 (Large).jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 859
  • 004.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 857
  • 001.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 869
  • dart 15.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 833
Hey Bobby,
Good luck with the sale! I'm surprised you are selling it.
Hope you are feeling better, too.
Dallas

hey Dallas how have you been? sorry for taking so long to get back with you. me a little better. but taking the high blood pressure mess is making me really tired, have no energy to do any thing. don't want to sell it and don't want to turn this in to a political debate. but might be losing almost 900 dollars a month come April. pluse even if i do end up selling it i still have my two dusters to build. that is if i still have a job.thanks Bobby

Just wondering, is it street legal?

Cool car, great price! Good luck with the sale!

It could be made real easy. all it needs is a wiper motor be put back on+ inside linkage and a horn wired back up.i have the stuff i can take off one of my dusters to put on it.all the lights,turn signals etc work. for got to add that the car has a 9.5 dynamic converter that flash stalls around 4400. also have some mandrel bent 3.5 inch exhaust pipe for the car. all it needs is some mufflers, which when installed will ut them in front of the rear axle.thanks Bobby

DO you still have the hood with the six pack scoop? And would it not clear the tunnel ram? Does it have a cage at all in it now? I only live about 3 hrs away and may want to look.

DO you still have the hood with the six pack scoop? And would it not clear the tunnel ram? Does it have a cage at all in it now? I only live about 3 hrs away and may want to look.

I no longer have the six pack hood and scoop.yes it would not fit under the tunnelram and no it does not have a roll bar in it. but needs one bad for the times in can run.thanks Bobby

sorry about not geeing more pics every one, i have done something to back that not it hurts just to walk. but any way i might be interestd in trading my dart for a early B-body or a 70-73 duster. but as long as they are not a basket case.thanks bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back