-
Status
Not open for further replies.

quartermilepass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
supposably this local car lot around by me is buying out a guy in new york with 130 mopars. this is there add. they have 5 or 6 mopars sitting there now with alot more to come. figure some of you guys looking could see one coming in and maybe grab it.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/crazyfinds11/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

if you look at this link you can see more are on their way

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...1909329?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item337e46ec51

hopefully this helps some one

sandy didnt hit up that far. well to do the whole flood thing. looksl ike most sat in a field. just figured id post it maybe some people on here could get some items they know more about than this guy does.

yup. i was up there the other day talking to shawn (the owner).

the cars he has already are some rusty bitches. guess its cool someone will save them though

the lot is 5 minutes from my house..

4db2b657da3876e37458e2c875d8a867.jpg

d9a5032f0fc3aeaa3d7ca18aaf9c0967.jpg

7f981636b7eacd9c36e8a25d9ff44a15.jpg

d40a50abeac4de5aeb6a9245478cd64a.jpg

Joe
How does that red Challenger R/T look in person? Is it something that needs a whole lot of metal work? It looks decent in the pictures.
I'm interested.

George

don't know if thats a real r/t or not. the vin tag is missing from the dash. he said he had it inside though. there is a 440 6 pack in the car. it needs a total restoration. body wise i really didn't look real close at it because i wasn't really interested in the car. just wanted to talk to the guy a bit.

there used to be an ebay link but i don't see it any more. maybe it sold..

i googled it.. this looks like the place..

Cross Keys Auto Sales LLC
201 Cross Keys Road, Berlin, NJ
(856) 809-9660 ‎

Those cars were dug out of the ground from Rhibebeck NY. I was there earlier this year looking at the whole lot. Very rusty cars. Maybe a few worth saving. The cars are much worse in person.

Thanks Joe.
If the VIN has been taken off the dash, I'm not interested anymore, but I appreciate the response.

George

Idk what more mopars might be coming in from this but id be interested in a 70 Charger, 70 Roadrunner, any Cudas, or 71 Demon if the prices are reasonable. Id love a Charger or Roadrunner but many people dont realize where the economy has gone and still think they have a gold mine in their back yard. Also i dont mind base models, not looking for a rare numbers matching resto just a cheap base car to make a resto mod out of. Looks like you really hit the mother load here. Good luck man! Keep us updated

i have not seen much more posted from them on craigslist, but i know alot of them are posted on ebay ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back