-
Status
Not open for further replies.

re-animate

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys; Looking for a used set of "PIN TYPE" caliper brackets for the 11.75 or 11 3/4" rotors. Enclosed is a pic of a set of the type I am looking for. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks,Dave

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00093.JPG

Good news.I have found one of the pin type 11.75 caliper brackets from an A-bodies only member.So if any of you guys only have one,please let me know. I would appreciate very much. Or if you have a set,I would buy them also. I have enclosed a pic below. The left one figure "A" has a center to center measurement of 3 1/2" and is the 11.75 bracket. while figure "B" on the right has a center to center measurement of 3 1/8" and is the 10.87 bracket.

pic042.jpg

Last edited:
How much are those large brake brackets worth? I see them pop up for sale and it seem the sellers think they're gold plated.

Does anyone by chance have a set of 4 bolts that mount the 11.75 caliper brackets to the spindles? They are 2-1/4" long. I know you can buy them at the hardware store.I'm just looking for an original set with the captured washers. Thanks,Dave

Pic049.JPG

Hi Dave - I probably have some of those as well but won’t know till we return at the end of the month.

Hi Dave - I probably have some of those as well but won’t know till we return at the end of the month.
Hi Don; Thanks for chiming in. I'd be interested in a set or two,if you have them. I'm looking to convert two cars over to the 11.75 rotors. No luck on finding another bracket?

Honestly, with the time constraint we were under when we changed our flight from the 8th to the 5th plus all the related stuff we had to do, I really didn’t have any time to look to see if I had another one. After we get back on the 30th and unwind a bit, I’ll take a look. I’ve got to get to the VA ASAP after we get back as I tore up my knee the morning we were going to leave and the only way I’ve been able to even move around is with a walker my wife found at a thrift store that morning.
Don

Honestly, with the time constraint we were under when we changed our flight from the 8th to the 5th plus all the related stuff we had to do, I really didn’t have any time to look to see if I had another one. After we get back on the 30th and unwind a bit, I’ll take a look. I’ve got to get to the VA ASAP after we get back as I tore up my knee the morning we were going to leave and the only way I’ve been able to even move around is with a walker my wife found at a thrift store that morning.
Don
Take it easy on that knee and I hope you feel better,Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back