110 degrees today

-
ouch, fiance said it was 104* in henderson...

...i have NO clue how i daily drove my barracuda for two summers there with no A/C.

Musta been out of my mind! lol

Wow!! I wouldn't make it there very long as I don't do hot weather very good. Last summer was the hottest here on record for 100 yrs. but I don't think it made it too 110. Maybe 107 at the most. Humid with it too. Hope this year we don't get a repeat.

Only 110* lightweights LOL

It was in the 115-116* range here today.

Ha-ha I hear ya Rob. I admit I'm a light weight when it comes to taking heat. The bad thing here is it can be 100 degrees and 65-70% humidity. The humidity is the killer.

I know that.

I loaded a B body by myself on a trailer in St Louis using a come along. July, mid 90's, right after a rain shower... humid as hell. That SUCKED!

Guys, I feel your pain. I live in a early 1900's UN-RESTORED barn style home that has no insulation and before a month ago, no air conditioning of any type. Thank god I installed a pretty large swamp cooler a month ago and can now at least feel comfortable in several rooms of the home. Next is installing a swamp cooler in my Grandparents home. Think about this guys. They are both in their upper 70's and have never had AC or swamp cooling of any type, EVER!!!!!!!! I should get one installed in their home by this weekend.

wow and I thought it was bad out here in Seattle at 90. course anything over 73ish I start to die.

Vegas is having some messed up weather. Tuesday is gonna be in the 100's, Wednesday in the 80's and supposedly 70's on Thursday and thru the weekend. Then back to the high 80's next Monday and up to the 90's by the end of next week. WTF

Vegas is having some messed up weather. Tuesday is gonna be in the 100's, Wednesday in the 80's and supposedly 70's on Thursday and thru the weekend. Then back to the high 80's next Monday and up to the 90's by the end of next week. WTF

I think the weather has been messed up in alot of places. It's been unusually cool here with a ton of rain. Were like 9" over for rain this season. Seems like every other day it rains.

Only about 59 degrees here today(tuesday) here in northern
Wisconsin. The weatherman says it will be in the 70s for the
weekend. I'll believe that when I see it.

I work in Indio, and yes it was hot the other day. I met a lady from south Florida and she she thought it was hotter in the Coachella Valley than Florida. However you can still run your Mopar year round, that is the positve.

-
Back