Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. I know there probably isnt many people here that are into video games. But I figured there may be some of you who have an xbox 360 or xbox one that they use for playing games or as entertainment devices. Or maybe you have a kid or a grand kid that you need to get a Christmas present for?.

well I have a 12 month xbox live card that is new in the packaging and is unused. paid $60.00 for it. Sold my system before using it and now have no use for it.

this will work on xbox 360 aswell as xbox one and it will give you 12 months of xbox gold service. The card also includes a free download of killer instinct the game ( if you have an xbox one ).

Will sell for $45.00 shipped in the US. OR will sell for $40.00 if you would rather instead of me shipping the physical card to you.....I can scratch the number off of the card and instantly email it to you!.

paypal preferred.

located in lower MI.

check out my seller score...I am a good guy to deal with.

PM with interest. Thanks

Attachments

• en-INTL_L_XboxOne_Live_DayOne_12Mos_Gld_Card_52M-00345_mnco.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 140
Just wanted to mention I am about to list it on ebay also guys. So I cant say for how long it will be available for after I do. So if you are interested please be sure to contact me as soon as possible.
Thanks

lowering price. $40.00 shipped or $35.00 to have the code emailed to you. Cheapest you will find it!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back