13 Parts cars and 1 parts truck for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear,
I checked the panels and they are bad. Sitting with no windshield got to them. :banghead:
Dallas
Just my luck . lol It looks like I'm still on the hunt , but thanks for looking for me .

Dallas;

How about complete front clip for a 67 to 69 A body, need left side frame rail
mines rusted out bad at upper A frame bracket. Is it easyer to replace one side or full front? PM me on availability and prices, can drive down to pick up.

Thanks; Lon Kopaska
Dsm, Ia

Dallas;

How about complete front clip for a 67 to 69 A body, need left side frame rail
mines rusted out bad at upper A frame bracket. Is it easyer to replace one side or full front? PM me on availability and prices, can drive down to pick up.

Thanks; Lon Kopaska
Dsm, Ia

Lon,
I think I have a couple to choose from. I'll try to check them out today and get back to you.
I have one car that we could just cut one side off of, too.
I would assume it would be easier to just replace one side if that's all that's really needed. Might be a little harder to line up as opposed to just sitting the complete unit up there and welding it back on, though.
It's pretty easy to do the complete front but the cleanup and prep is the killer. It takes a lot longer to get the parts ready to weld (cut off and trim up) that it takes to weld it all together.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

PARTS CARS

A-body;
1967 Dodge Dart GT - $750, low rust shell, gold, incomplete, no m/t SOLD!!!
1968 Dodge Dart GT convertible - some 'vert parts remain, very rusty, red
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe - $750, primer, no m/t
1968 Plymouth Barracuda coupe - gold, no m/t, incomplete
1971 Dodge Dart - $250, orange, no m/t, incomplete
1972 Dodge Dart - $750, blue, no m/t
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger - /6, auto, dark gold, no m/t
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - /6, auto, yellow, no m/t
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - $400, 318, auto, green
1974 Dodge Dart 4 door - 318, auto, black, no m/t, incomplete
1975 Dodge Dart Swinger - /6, auto, a/c, no m/t, dark gold

B-body;
1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 4 door - $500, v-8, auto, white, no m/t SOLD!!!
1967 Dodge Coronet 4 door - $500, 273, auto, dealer installed a/c, red SOLD!!!

Trucks;
1970 Dodge 3/4 ton - 383, 4 speed, 4:10 Dana, red, no motor, trans, or rear

I removed the prices for some of these as they are getting picked over and not worth what I was originally asking.
Thanks for looking.

I have a '67 Dart Convertible.
Looking for 'Dart GT' Door panel emblem, seatback emblems (2), high quality brown/copper steering wheel, backup light, brown defroster vents (not brittle), Heat & A/C Control panel w/ push buttons. Horn Button (chrome w/ Delta, no cracks) & ring, if it's in good condition.
Not to be picky, but my car is in good shape, just looking for a few 'better' pieces.
Thanks.

How much for a hood catch from a 73-75 Dart? Just the piece that bolts in with 2 bolts and drops directly into the latch when the hood is closed. Shipping to 47117? thanks!!!

sparksfly121 and furyrestored, my apologies if I missed your requests and didn't reply. I'll get back to you guys asap.

rayracing, I should have one of those. I have a really busy day tomorrow so I might not get a chance to check but will asap and let you know.

Thanks,
Dallas

I have picked up a few items. This is all I need from my earlier list.
Looking for high quality brown/copper steering wheel, Heat & A/C Control panel w/ push buttons. Chrome 3-spoke Horn ring, if it's in good condition.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

I have picked up a few items. This is all I need from my earlier list.
Looking for high quality brown/copper steering wheel, Heat & A/C Control panel w/ push buttons. Chrome 3-spoke Horn ring, if it's in good condition.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Sorry, I don't have any of these items.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

How much for a hood catch from a 73-75 Dart? Just the piece that bolts in with 2 bolts and drops directly into the latch when the hood is closed. Shipping to 47117? thanks!!!

Sorry, I was out of town today and didn't get to look. I'll try to get you a pic tomorrow.
Thanks,
Dallas

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking about that today. If you need the clutch fork or anything else just let me know. I was going to include it with the bell, but it put the package over the weight limit.
BTW, I have another bellhousing identical to that one if anyone else needs one.
Dallas

Do you still have a clutch fork for a big block bell housing for a 70 truck?

Do you still have a clutch fork for a big block bell housing for a 70 truck?

I'll have to look. I recently sold the trans and the other bell housing. I can't remember if he got the fork too. If not, it's buried in my shop and may take a couple of days to find lol.
Thanks,
Dallas

Will this one work? (The green u-shaped part.) If so $10 shipped.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_2199.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back