-
Status
Not open for further replies.

b67cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all - I would like to return to original wheels and redline tire on my car and I understand the original rims are a bit hard to find - if anyone has a set or just one or two they can part with please let me know. I have 14" sbp rally wheels on the car now if anyone was interested in some sorta trade.
Thanks, Bill

Hi Bill. Are you looking for the stock steel wheels? If you are, I have a decent set of 5 14" x 4.5" SBP steel rims if those would work.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

Ken - I have a fomula s car and from what Im told they had the 5.5 wheels but I will keep you in mind if I cant find any - maybe I can find someone who can widen a 4.5 set.
Thanks for the reply, Bill

Hi Bill. Are you looking for the stock steel wheels? If you are, I have a decent set of 5 14" x 4.5" SBP steel rims if those would work.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

i wonder if my 69 barracuda has the wheels youre looking for. i,ll measure tonight i have all 4 wheel covers also

i have 3 sbp 14" x 5.5" steelies for sale. they are boxed up and ready to go. shipping is $20 per wheel.....................$60 each...................ss

valiantpartsforsale010.jpg

disregard the top "4th" wheel...........it is only 4.5"................ss

You might need the 4 1/2" for your spare. They fit in the spare tire well
better. toolmanmike

You might need the 4 1/2" for your spare. They fit in the spare tire well
better. toolmanmike

Thats a great tip toolman I will keep that in mind - the 4 1/2" go ALOT cheaper it seems too - Ive seen several sets on epay not even sell.
Thanks, Bill

I checked I have one right now, but I bought a complete 68 340 GTS Dart for parts that should have them on it if they havn't been changed in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back