-
Status
Not open for further replies.

streetmachine

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
14" Vintage Slot Mags. The wheels are Cragar 14x6 front and ET IVs 14x9 in the rear unilug setup but, I believe I have all the washers and lugs that came from an old Mopar to fit a Mopar/Ford bolt pattern. These would be great for a driver and I had no issues with them I just went to a larger wheel/tire combo so these need to go. The backspacing is 3.25 front and 3.5 rear if I remember right. Asking $120 obo plus shipping for them all or if you're local to Indianapolis,IN local pickup would be fine. Here is a link to the pictures. If you have any questions you can PM or send me an email.

052612025.jpg

More pictures are here. Thank you FABO.

http://s328.photobucket.com/albums/l345/redx79/Slot Mags/

Hey folks for some odd reason a part of my description was missing. The tires are old and worn but otherwise okay shape. Sorry for the error.

Here is a video folks showing them in more detail. Thank you.

[ame]http://s328.photobucket.com/albums/l345/redx79/Slot%20Mags/?action=view&current=slots1.mp4[/ame]

The OP mentions these fit Ford/Mopar so they have to be BBP 5 X 4.5

Ford didn't make a 5 X 4 as far as I know......

If you are going to Carlisle, and are able to take all five to Carlisle, I would pay in advance and pick them up in Carlisle. Thanks, Keith.

Hello everybody. Ive been PMing with him since this weekend and he has given me the shipping costs already. As far as I know they are supposed to be sold to me. I'm not sure what is going on in Carlisle but maybe when he logs back on we will have some clarification. Thanks

No problem, I wasn't trying to step on any toes, there was no post of sale pending. If they are yours, you got a good deal. I just threw it out there because a lot of east coast people go to Carlisle and I figured it would save a lot of shipping hassles. If you have a deal in progress, I'm out.

Sale pending. Sorry I am out of town so my phone/internet service has been limited.

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back