-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eworth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
has someone switched to large bolt pattern and have aftermarket 15" small bolt pattern wheels they'd like to part with?. No tires needed. Only need 2 wheels. Thanks. Shipping may be cost prohibitive but who knows.

They'd have to be aftermarket, I don't think Mopar ever put 15 inch wheels on A bodies.

Wheres Platteville?
I have two 15 x 8 WheelVintiques rallys ,custom ordered,with about 4.75 bs. unpainted.Used 1 summer on the front of my S. Only fits the front on small BJ cars and slight grinding may still be required. 245s will rub on the fenders;some trimming will be req'd

Last edited:
Wheres Platteville?
I have two 15 x 8 WheelVintiques rallys with about 4.75 bs. unpainted.Used 1 summer on the front of my S. Only fits the front on small BJ cars and slight grinding may still be required. 245s will rub on the fenders;some trimming will be req'd
Is there a way to Confirm for sure the backspacing?? Thanks.

Wheres Platteville?
I have two 15 x 8 WheelVintiques rallys with about 4.75 bs. unpainted.Used 1 summer on the front of my S. Only fits the front on small BJ cars and slight grinding may still be required. 245s will rub on the fenders;some trimming will be req'd
Platteville, Wisconsin North Central USA

Wheres Platteville?
Guessing they will be 15x8 with 4.5 back spacing. but need to know for sure, thanks

AJ/FORMS. 15x8 is going to be too much. I will have to pass. Thanks though. Did some research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back