15" Wheels for Small Bolt Pattern ???

-

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Did they make a plain jane steel 15" wheel in a small bolt pattern (5 on 4) from the factory? Kinda like a cop wheel?? Or were they all 13" and 14" wheels? If so, Were they 15x7's or how did they come?

You can get those wheels from Summitt. I got a 15 x 7 (5 x 4) for a spare. They go for about $90/ea. I'm running Centerline Convo Pros. 5 x 4 bolt pattern is hard to come by.

I`ve heard some trailer places can get odd size wheels and bolt circles. You may try your local trailer sales.

The 2 sizes of factory steel wheels for the small bolt pattern were 14 x 4.5 and 14 x 5.5. I have 14 x 7 , 15 x 7 and 15 x 8 in the small bolt pattern steel wheels , that will accept the 9" factory dog dish hubcap. These wheels were made by Specialty Wheels , using a used center and a brand new band , then powdercoated gloss black.
The Wheel Guy.....guy@the-wheel-guy.com 765-832-2327

:wav:

I went to Carlisle,and saw a man selling steel
14x7 and 15 x7 small bolt pattern rims.Other sizes too. :)

He was at spot "i" 123 and I thought the prices were ok.

Wheeler Dealers
1271 River Road
Holtwood,PA 17532

(717) 284-2638 Eastern time Zone

Lee/cavemanmoron

You can go through your local tire store and order a set of Centerlines with the small bolt circle. You most likely have to pay up front since Centerline will not take them back should you change your mind. They will also do custom offset but again you'll own them.

-
Back