15x7 wheels for dog dishes

-
Make some wheel calipers from cardboard and measure any 5th Ave wheels you find.

The spare was on a 15x6 and a LOT of times got cycled into the road wheels.

Seems like I always find three 15x7 and that one 15x6 on any 5th Ave I see in a u-pull.

I'm also in the market for some 15x7 steelies with dog dishes. Can someone measure the backspacing on these? I'm trying desperately to find some that are 4.50-4.75" of BS. If you have some that are what I need and can share what they came off of it would simplify my search.

I'll tell ya, one thing that's frustrating is not knowing where to get this information. It's got to be out there somewhere. Finding it has been a challenge. I can't tell you how many sites are supposedly "spec" sites that have these things with 15x5.5 wheels etc.

I'll tell ya, one thing that's frustrating is not knowing where to get this information. It's got to be out there somewhere. Finding it has been a challenge. I can't tell you how many sites are supposedly "spec" sites that have these things with 15x5.5 wheels etc.
THe Galen book has a page full. I will post a photo in a short

What dodge/Chrysler and Plymouth vehicles used 15x7 or 15x6.5 4.5” bolt pattern that work with dog dishes. Other than muscle cars of the era what other common vehicles (trucks vans) used rims that work with dog dish hub caps. Looking for a pair of 15x7’s or 15x6.5 for the front of my duster. I have 15x8’s For the back. Figured if certain Vans trucks or cars used the wheels I can go from there.

20201021_085325.jpg

The galen books stop at 74. Sorry. Unless he has new additions I don't own.

No worries, thanks again.

Just been trying to find documentation that confirms M cars had 15x7's so i don't go chasing my tail.

-
Back