-

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of standard Mopar (or Wheel Vintique) steel wheels, 15x8, LBP, with 4.0-4.5" backspace. I'd like something in decent condition but I can clean them up and paint them if needed. Hopefully someone relatively nearby has a set. They will be going on the back of this...

20230617_150835.jpg

The dodge Cop Car steel wheels were 15 x 7 with the 4.5" bolt pattern.

The steel wheels with the slots in them, and they are heavy.

☆☆☆☆☆

The dodge Cop Car steel wheels were 15 x 7 with the 4.5" bolt pattern

Correct, but for some reason I don't care for the cop car wheels. Regular steelies, bring it on. Cop wheels, not so much. Besides, the wheels on the back of the wagon now are already 15x7 with 255/60-15's on them. I'd like to go to 275/60-15 to fill out the wheel well a bit better. I need new wheels and tires on the wagon anyway as the ones on there are for my Dart. I just stuck them on the car to drive it for shake-down time for a while.

FYI,
I ran 275/60-15s on 8.5s on my barracuda at 24/26 and still ran the centers off.
IMO then, 8s are a lil narrow for 275/60-15s on the street. At 30 psi you'll blow the center treads off them in no time. They'll probably need to go down below 26psi to wear evenly from side to side. If you spin them much, the centers will be gone in no time.
IMO
that size tire should go on at least 9s. Good luck finding those, so 10s will be fine.
But then, your 255s should be on 8s, so IDK how those are not burning off..........................

I'm looking for a pair of standard Mopar (or Wheel Vintique) steel wheels, 15x8, LBP, with 4.0-4.5" backspace. I'd like something in decent condition but I can clean them up and paint them if needed. Hopefully someone relatively nearby has a set. They will be going on the back of this...

View attachment 1716231677
Looks like you're still sporting MT plates. lol Sweet ride.

-
Back