1937 Chrysler Royal Business Coupe, Kansas, $5000?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DedicatedVT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I need to sell one of these too for my Aunt. It belonged to her late husband, and was parked under the lean barn in the late 70's on the farm here in Kansas. I would greatly appreciate any opinions of what a fair sale price should be. Pictures can be found here:

http://dedicatedvt.com/chrysler.html

Thanks for looking, and I'm happy to answer any questions.
Chris.

Attachments

• 2011, 10-29 unload 170.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,421
Adjusted photo size

Attachments

• 2011, 10-29 unload 170.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,982
What about the tan Swinger under the shed? 1973, I assume?
Ha! I was wondering if anybody would notice the old Dodge Dart. It's a 71' and belongs to my uncle. I'll ask him if he's interested in putting it on here for offers. There's also a 72' Dodge Dart Swinger in a different barn that belongs to my dad. I know he'll sale. I'll be out there tomorrow, so I'll be sure to take pics.

I haven't seen any pre 40's for sale lately. Recently I've seen a 1950 and 1948 business coupe selling for $1500 complete and running.

Ha! I was wondering if anybody would notice the old Dodge Dart. It's a 71' and belongs to my uncle. I'll ask him if he's interested in putting it on here for offers. There's also a 72' Dodge Dart Swinger in a different barn that belongs to my dad. I know he'll sale. I'll be out there tomorrow, so I'll be sure to take pics.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure you won't have trouble finding a buyer on here. As for me, I'm looking for a 73 and up Swinger in the same color to pirate parts from.

Whens the last time it ran? Is all glass there? Can ya do some more pics of all sides, interior and maybe engine bay? How complete? Thanks
Small Block

where in Kansas ? & any more info on the darts ? Lawrence
Hi Lawrence,
I didn't make it out to the farm yesterday, so I have no pics and no new info. The 72 should be well preserved. My dad was the 2nd owner and parked it in a covered barn in the 80s when it had about 120,000 miles. I know the front left fender is banged up, but other than that it should be solid with little rust. I'll try to get out there again on Sunday to snap pics and look it over better. The cars are in rural Rose Hill area.
Chris

Whens the last time it ran? Is all glass there? Can ya do some more pics of all sides, interior and maybe engine bay? How complete? Thanks
Small Block

Small Block, I forgot to address it being complete. In the trunk area, it appears that the front bumper and air filter cover are there. I need to locate the glovebox lid and the rest of the hubcaps. There were a few raccoons that I had to work around that day, so I couldn't get as detailed as I wanted to. I plan to go back and clean it out a little, take better pics, and address any missing parts.
Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back