[WANTED] 194 light bulb sockets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me your address and will give them to you and you pay the shipping I have lots of them.

zip 92316

I priced them out and E-bay was cheapest at $9.99 for 5 with free shipping. I could have gotten them cheaper through Terminal Supply Co but they had a minimum order. I would have had to buy 28 of them. The per piece price would have been under a dollar though.

The sockets have tiny tangs on them that hold them in the boards. They get brittle and break like any other plastic. When the tang at the top breaks you get a flickering lamp ( weak contact ). If the lower tang breaks they can fall into the floor.
I've got at least 30 used sockets here. I don't consider them worth the cost of shipping.
The NAPA part # 787140 These will cost more than ebay.

Ive got mine working right now but for the price I decided not to use any more used just to get new and be done with it. One morre time out with dash, dont we love old cars?

Also before I order new are these considered the 5/8 inch bulbs?

I haven't seen them referenced to a certain size but if memory serves me correct their nowhere near 5/8". That's about the size of a 1156/1157 tail light bulb. Now if their talking about the size of the cut out that the socket slips into that might be 5/8"

Im seeing them refrenced as 3/8 1/2 and 5/8 Im certain there not the 3/8th. Here is what rock auto shows STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Part # S503A

Yes, they are the 5/8" size. I'll look for the EBay link.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-194-Bulb-Sockets-For-5-8-Hole-A-B-C-E-Body-5-Pack-5-/131102335967?vxp=mtr"]Mopar 5 8 Dash Bulb Sockets for 194 Bulbs Chrysler Dodge Plymouth 5 Pack 5 | eBay[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back