-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjfraasch

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im new to the forum, joined since I am trying to sell this car, and thought there might be some interest on this site

Its 1954 Chrysler NewYorker 4 door sedan with the 331 Hemi and Auto trans,
Car was owned by my grandfather and always stored in the garage after being driven,

Interior was redone a few years back as well as the paint but both are not 100% show quality, due to just wear and tear not due to the quality of the work done

Engine and suspension wise the car is stock and still has the 6volt system in it

Car is completely working though and can be driven daily as is

pics will do this rest of the talking

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

082.jpg

077.jpg

074.jpg

070.jpg

073.jpg

076.jpg

Car is located in San Jose, CA
9000$ obo
It would be better to email me than PM me, my email is [email protected]

I see it has cali plates. Are you in Cali? You never put in your location? Is it secert? LOL

yes I am in Cali, San jose to be exact, no a secret though lol just at the bottom of the post,

and I am not really looking for trades just cash(that bumper is crazy though)

well it drives around town just fine but It has not really been driven for more than 3 hours at a time during the past year but Im guessing it would do fine

does anyone know maybe some other forums where this might guess some traffic, still no real solid offers yet

although im considering the ebay route, but it seems kind of skeetchy and I kind of want to sell it to someone I know will drive it or make it a project car ( I know that's weird but I rather not have it just sit)

DONT DO EBAY!!!!!! They screw you on the fee's that it costs to sell a car. DONT DO IT!!!!!!! Try some other sites. For that money you should have NO problem selling that car. That car is AWESOME!!!!

agreed. i am telling/showing everyone i know about that car. if i cant have it i want to go to someone who will appreciate it. i surprised you still have it.

That car is quite a time capsule...with straight steel, no less. You might do well to check out sone C-body forums and don't forget Hemmings Motor News because a lot of older cars have always been sold through it.

Hi Fishbreath,
That is a beautiful original Chrysler. Maybe it should always stay in the family. If it is truly for sale, contact Don Garlits. He may want it for the museum. He really loves the old original cars and especially the hemis. I can't give you his personal email address because he asked me to never give it out. Google Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing and you can make contact from that site. I can't guarantee he'll buy it but contact and show him the pictures. Thanks for your kind words about my Demon and my story telling of yesteryear. God bless you and your family.
Pat

Some guy made a 4hr round trip today to look at the car, had my asking price in Cash then wanted me to lower the price 1500$ since the radio did not work

I refused, and he got pissed.....

So just to be clear the radio does not work and I wont lower the price due to that

He got pissed off? LOL That guy didn't deserve that car! If I remember those are tube radios and you can still get tubes. The one in my dads 50 Dodge didn't work when he got it, threw in new tubes and it worked.

I would say try Hemmings or oldcartrader.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back