1962 Valiant 360 V-8 "Road Toad" vehicle

-

66moparrerun

Reaction score
Several years ago a short article was published in Mopar Action magazine about a special limited vehicle model that was developed and marketed by Mother Mopar to use leftover ist generation Valiant bodies. I saved the article for several years but of course I cannot currently locate it. Can anyone verify this story and provide additional information and photos. It was reported that this vehichle held manufacturer's production vehicle speed records for over 30 years. Thanks, 66moparrerun

I still have that issue at my shop. I was looking for information myself, when I happened on this thread. I'll post some info after I retrieve it from the shop.

Several years ago a short article was published in Mopar Action magazine about a special limited vehicle model that was developed and marketed by Mother Mopar to use leftover ist generation Valiant bodies. I saved the article for several years but of course I cannot currently locate it. Can anyone verify this story and provide additional information and photos. It was reported that this vehichle held manufacturer's production vehicle speed records for over 30 years. Thanks, 66moparrerun
I remember that article too, I'd love to see it again.

It's almost a year on so I'll bump this thread to the top to see if anybody's watching!

It would be interesting if somebody has the info!!

-
Back