1963 Dart Wagon Question

-
What's the condition of the dash?
IMG_0973.jpg

If it were a 65, I'd take it. If you're gonna part it out, I'd be really interested in the roof rack and the complete power window set-up.

sent from my iPhone
send me an offer in a pm and tomorrow if no one is interested in the whole car, you're first in line!
tomorrow I'll make a post in the parts for sale so we're more official...

If you don't sell the car, put me in line for it.PM me to set something up

I'm startin' to feel like a vulture watching the last struggles of a suffering old horse. On the other hand, it kinda reminds me of an old National Lampoon Magazine cover - "Buy this magazine or we'll shoot this dog...."

BC

ok guys, looks like this one has been saved!
unless something happens before Tuesday when it's to be picked up, this one is sold!

now to find a good home for the Lancer Wagon!

Glad to hear it won't need to be parted out��!

37 Fleetwood, I left you a PM. I won't be able to get the wagon. The sale of my 300 didn't go down this weekend.The guy backed out ,,so the snowball effect started rollin'. It pains me to do this to you.That thing should have sold long ago. I even had some thought to take it to Austin for Ragtop but the cost would be too great and time consuming.

ok, back up for sale again.
no hard feelings.
first one to commit to the car or parts decides it's fate.
I've tried not to part it out but I can't starve in the process.

ok, just got part payment on the tailgate, roof rack and a few other small parts, so if anyone wants the rest, or other parts let me know!
I'll start the part out thread in the parts for sale section and post the link here soon!
thanks guys, and sorry it didn't work out for someone to get the whole thing :sad1:

Hi! I'm new on here. I have a '64 Valiant wagon tht I have been trying to restore since high school. I would LOVE to have that body! DON'T cut it up! How do I get in touch with you!? The rules on here say no posting contact info!? I don't need any of the parts that are unique to a Dart, but I would come there to get the whole car, even from Illinois!

If the scrap price is higher, then scrap it. I doubt that, but let the market decide. What you put into it is fairly irrelevant in the price. I recently saw a nice-looking 62 Valiant on cl that the owner had put $12K into courtesy of mechanics. They were asking just $1K, because the ign wires had fried and their mechanic quoted $800 to fix, plus other $$$ items. Obviously, it makes no economic sense to own any classic car if you can't do the work yourself. I couldn't grab that car because my parking is full.

When you get a chance, clear some space on your PM's. Would like to send you a PM about some parts.

-
Back