-
Status
Not open for further replies.

37fleetwood

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
HI, I just got this 1963 Dart Waggon and am going to try to sell it before I get too attached to it.
I'm going to ask $2500 obo for it. the price may go up if I have to spend anything getting it put back to right.
there are things that will need to be disclosed before you decide to buy, such as the rear window glass is missing, and there is a bit of bondo in a couple places, but these are getting harder to find really super clean ones. this one is by no means a bad car. it is in basic running driving condition and is currently registered in California and could be driven home within reason.
This Waggon is located in Lancaster Ca.

feel free to post questions and I'll get photos and answer as best I can.
for now here are the quick snaps I got right after driving it home tonight:

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

Is that Lancer wagon for sale?
Here's the problem, I reeeeealy like the Lancer, I only need one Waggon, so one has to go. you would have to convince me to let go of the one I want and keep the other one.
I'm not saying it couldn't be done but it may cost a bit more than the '63

Does it run? Looks good send some pictures of the interior, i am looking for a wagon, I would need to ship it to the east coast though.

HI guys, yes it starts right up and sounds pretty good. I haven't really driven it so I'm not sure about any long term issues. I took a few interior photos. it will need a bit of work inside if you want it nice.

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Update!

Ive been busy getting the wagon ready for the road. it still could use a tune up but much of the funkiness is fixed. I've changed the carb, repaired the pedal assembly, replaced the rear window and got it to go up and down by itself. I've changed out the Plymouth hubcaps for the correct Dart caps. and changed out one separated tire. I located the correct passenger fender trim but haven't installed it yet, it's in the back. oh yeah, I also replaced the broken horn ring out for a nice one out of a 65 Dart.
today I gave it a bit of a bath and took some new photos.
after these expenditures we're back to $2500, I really don't want to lose any money on this and would like to find it a good home. I know it's no show car but it is a really solid driver.

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

OK everyone, Christmas is over, Tax Return time has come, who's interested in this Wagon.
I'm still at $2500 obo. I might consider a part trade, but would be most interested in cash offers.
one of the members here recently came out and we started it and drove it around a little and it seemed to run pretty good and shifted really solid. and best of all we made it back without having to walk or push it home!

I have the rear glass for it just down the hill from you in the IE. If your open to trades and wanted to throw in a little cash I have a 98 R/T dakota xtra cab for sale 160xxx miles.

Here is a pic of the Dakota. I tried to send it in a Pm and a text didn't work.

Attachments

• 2013-01-16_17-02-35_826.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,337
What's up with the 70/71 Dodge Sweptline in the background?
Hey Mike, the '71 is my 82 year old uncle's daily driver. it was originally a county truck and when he got it it was orange. it's an original 383 auto 1/2 ton long bed. the other truck in the photos is actually a '68 short bed. it was in an accident so some of the front sheet metal has been changed.
neither truck is available at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back