1964 Barracuda Formula S???

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't look like an original tach, the 64's had push button auto's and I believe the formula S came out in 65. I think it's a clone.

I believe some early 65s had the Valiant script. The instrument cluster is a 65, the tach bezel is a 65, but the tach is a Sun aftermarket. I'm not up on the early VINs so I can't comment on that.

That is for sure a 65 cuda 64 is a valient and is pushbutton no formula s in 64. I have a very nice 65 formula s back in Maryland (I am in Fla) just sitting as I cannot drive due to medical issues. Mine has gone through total mechanical resto over 5 k just in parts done on rotiserie no more rust in floor panels trunk, new gas tank, now 318 4bbl. Price is right if that one is solid! I have seen this one advertised before so it puts up a red flag for me like rust underside? I know mine we had to fix frame floors, driveshaft ect and still yet to paint it....If I get to drive again the license plate will be mony Pit!!!! LOL But I love it anyway~

That is for sure a 65 cuda 64 is a valient and is pushbutton no formula s in 64. I have a very nice 65 formula s back in Maryland (I am in Fla) just sitting as I cannot drive due to medical issues. Mine has gone through total mechanical resto over 5 k just in parts done on rotiserie no more rust in floor panels trunk, new gas tank, now 318 4bbl. Price is right if that one is solid! I have seen this one advertised before so it puts up a red flag for me like rust underside? I know mine we had to fix frame floors, driveshaft ect and still yet to paint it....If I get to drive again the license plate will be mony Pit!!!! LOL But I love it anyway~

wishing you well,,and hope you get to drive it again,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back