1964 Chrysler Saratoga???

-

Sinister.

Reaction score
Prom is nearing so I decided it was time to pull some strings and find my lady and I a sharp car to roll in. I talked to my father about this and after some asking around, he finds something. One of his buddies claims to have a 1964 Chrysler Saratoga. I had never heard of one so I attempted to do some research on it, and have came up with nothing. I can't find proof that a 1964 Saratoga even exists. Does anybody have any information on this?

That is all I have been able to find. Problem is, according to Wiki, the last year they were build was in '61

Looks pretty much like the rest of the 64 Chrysler line...

64 Saratoga.jpg

The article I read said that Chrysler made the Saratoga from 39 to 53 and dropped the name, then brought it back from 57 to 66.

There kind of ugly I don't think you will impress the Ladies with it.Find a 2008 or 2009 Charger to barrow.I think the ladies would enjoy a new car better.
Jim

hmm... thanks guys... this is What I'm looking for. I've shown her various pics that I have found and she likes it, I just wanted more information about the cars because I love details

There kind of ugly I don't think you will impress the Ladies with it.Find a 2008 or 2009 Charger to barrow.I think the ladies would enjoy a new car better.
Jim
The ladys aren,t gonna like the backseat in the Chally,go with the Saratoga!Plenty of room!!LOL!

Could be a Canadian market car? That blue one has a 300 grill and the one with the console looks like a 300 K but still has the push buttons on the dash.

I've got two '64's. a 300 and a New Yorker.

Take the Saratoga! You will have the most stylish car there.

A guy I somewhat know in Victoria has one in black primer.

DSC01414.jpg

And someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is a Saratoga as well. This is at Joe's.

DSC003522-1.jpg

Got some pictures and a little info on it this weekend.
It is for sure a 1964 Chrysler Saratoga.
It has a 361, and push button transmission.
One little dent in the Rear, drivers side door, from the owners daughter running into it with her 4 wheeler yesterday. lol
Hasn't been driven in a couple of months, but fired up without too much hesitation.
Was washed and buffed last time it was driven so a little spray down with the hose should clean her right up :D
I'm pretty excited, and my girlfriend is too!
100_1193.jpg

100_1194.jpg

100_1195.jpg

100_1197.jpg

Nice looking ride, glad you decided to take it. Are there any hubcaps for it? They would dress it up nice for the evening.

-
Back