[SOLD] 1964 dodge dart gt v8 parts car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please!!! I neeeed 2 headlight bezels for my 64 gt someone sanded and painted mine before i bought it, and i would really like to get some chrome back on her!!!!!!

This Post is almost a Year Old! Does the car still even exist?

hello all,
parting out a 1964 dodge dart gt v8 car, tons of body parts & interior parts. "all running gear is sold & windshield":director::director:
this car is located in oakland calif. thanks for looking & any question just ask..

Looking for missing parts to finish my project car. need Dash Bezel and Radio for 64 Dodge Dart GT and Hood Trim. Many other parts of interest. Please e-mail me with your intentions to sell these parts.

Ken [EMAIL ADDY DELETED - PLEASE READ THE CLASSIFIED AD RULES. THANKS]

hello all,
parting out a 1964 dodge dart gt v8 car, tons of body parts & interior parts. "all running gear is sold & windshield":director::director:
this car is located in oakland calif. thanks for looking & any question just ask..

I need some help to locate this owner and discuss needed parts. Please call me at *** *** ****. Live in Ohio but project car is in Arizona. I cannot understand format here to actually talk to owner.
Serious

I am marking this one sold and closing the thread. PM the seller for more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back