-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 64 /6 3-speed manual Valiant post car. It does not run. It is titled in my name in the state of Oregon.

The main thing that it is missing is the rear glass. My guess is that the car has been sitting for awhile.

It has some rust in the rear lower quarters, and there are some dings here and there. The passenger floor has some surface rust.

It has a great grill, and comes with some spare fenders etc.

The cool thing about the car is that it is about the lowest optioned car known to Mopar. It does not even have outside mirrors.

White with a red interior.

Price: $550 OBO
Title: Clear and in my name
Trades: Possibly, but I would prefer cash.

I am willing to sell it with the other 65 Valiant that I have on here and would definately lower the price if combined.

They can stay here for a bit since I have room.

IMG_1850 (Small).JPG

IMG_1855 (Small).JPG

IMG_1871 (Small).JPG

IMG_1853 (Small).JPG

IMG_1852 (Small).JPG

Me too, 2000 miles closer and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Surely someone close to you will buy these 2 beautys so I don't have to be tortured too long!! Good luck!

I would consider a trade for a 73-76 A body Dart Sport or Duster with a 4-speed. It could be a non-runner etc.

Willing to combine both cars for interesting 73-76 A's. I am realistic here, I know that the early A's don't bring top dollar, and I am willing to combine both for a fair cash offer etc.

Thanks, ROB

I have a 73 /6 car, good shape.(my avatar) I also have a running 400 BB/727 that goes with it I would trade for both cars. I also have access to a 70/6 dart but it needs alot more body work, both have cherry interiors. I have no idea how we would conquer the transportation problem though.

Hello,

I hear you on the transportation end. I am sorting through a "new" tow truck right now. It is an 89 Dodge 3/4 ton with EFI/727. I like the truck.

Unfortunately I think the transportation thing will not work for us.

When you get into the really expensive cars, 1k here or there is just part of it. But when you have two cars and with the cost of shipping it just gets unreasonable for lower end stuff.

I would like to move the cars since I have alot of 70 and newer stuff. I have virtually no older parts at all.

However I think the economy is hurting everyone, or at least the price of gas is. There is a charger that it down to $900 in my area. I guess it runs and drives too. It was at $1500 not long ago and that looked reasonable. It is a 73-74 though.

Thank you, ROB

$500 and it has some nice spare fenders.

I would consider a trade for a 73 and newer Duster. Both cars I have listed.

ROB

That thing is such a steal for $500! But, by the time I transport here it would be up to $2500. :(

BTT-see other car ad for ideas. I will happily sell them together to get them gone if need be.

440 car is coming into the shop in two weeks......it would be nice to buy some parts for it.

Thanks, ROB

It's $975.00 a piece if I can get them loaded to get them here, once again the bite of the oil companys are felt. I have to say I am very disappointed, I am sure you will find a buyer, those are nice pieces and the price is right.

Feel good about the fact that gas is only .45 in Saudi Arabia and 80% of our oil comes from right here in the states. Sorry, bad subject to bring up. I wish I was closer but... Anyway once again good luck.

I'd take a bit less than $500, but that is pretty close to the part it crossover point.

If you are local and can pick up in person , I'd make you a good deal.

I'd consider trades for alot of stuff.

ROB

I would love to pick it up from you, just have to decide if I want to drive to Oregon or not. How are the quarters right behind the doors on this car?

Right behind the doors is fine as far as I can tell. I was just out walking the dog and looked the car over.

Behind the rear wheels and the trunk is where the rot is. The lower quarters on both sides and the trunk tire well are rotten.

I'm just telling you like it is.

Clear titled in my name. I am more than happy to send pics etc.

My email is: radjad at gotsky.com

Thank you, ROB

Between the dash peices, the grill and some recycling action it is almost worth more dead.

I hate to grovel, but if you've been "thinking about it" please give me an email.

I'm not destitute, and I am not desperate I just know that I am not going to get to it.

I would take trades if needed on some Jeep parts, tools etc.

ROB

The cars will go one step at a time I guess. I have learned in my life that "forcing" things like this just does not work. So I guess they will leave when the time comes.

I'll get pics for you.

ROB

After looking at this car, I think $400.00 is the break point on parting vs. selling whole.

It does have some really nice parts on it, and then the scrap value should equal a bit more than that.

I do hate to scrap it though. It is my favorite of all the early A's.

Thank you, ROB

i have a holley projection for sale,and torker 340 intake.Id love to have one of those valiants for it,if i could afford to get one of them here

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back