1964 Plymouth Valiant 2-door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think about it.

Truthfully it will cost over 1k probably well over that to get the car to you.

Distance always is the killer on lower end cars, or at least that has been my experience.

ROB

The car is still here.

I would consider trades in part or cash.

I can use some pieces to finish off my BB project etc.

Cash-I'm tempted to go under $400, but it would have to be a real easy deal. Not 4000 pics to find out that you live in New Jersey or something.

Cash and a trailer here would be hard to ignore. I like the car, and I have gotten rid of almost everything else that I needed to, so I could keep it I guess.

LMK if you are interested.

ROB

Still here and about a month out from snow.

Then it is locked in.

I'd consider trading for some of the following:

727 convertor
Super Stock A body springs
800 or bigger carb
15x7-8 Ralley wheels

ETC.

Thanks, ROB

I have an 850 demon I would trade but it would cost so much to get it to Kansas. Do you have an idea of what it would cost to ship it? Thanks Rick

My guess would be that it would start at 1k and go up.

I had a Jeep shipped about 800 miles this past winter and most estimates were for $650-800.

Thank you, ROB

It is too bad we can't set up a car hauling deal with all our members in FABO. I would be willing to trailer someones car for a few hundred miles just to have the favor returned someday.
The power of networking should not be underestimated!

It cost me $825 to have "IT" shipped from Washington to Texas last month. Was over 2200 miles.

Email me at home: radjad (at) gotsky.com

I can send you enough pics to help you decide.

Nice to see another Oregonian.

I live 4.5 hours south of Portland and about an hour north of Klamath Falls.

Thanks, ROB

What a perfect candidate for a "Hairy Canary" cloner, guys!!! This sure would be a great way to build an altered wheelbase car. The body appears straight, minimal rust (I hope, but how about that trunk?) and the trim is intact. Forget about the interior, 'cause it all disappears. Stick an RV 440, easy-hook up auto, speedway straightaxle kit, and you'll be the hit at your local dragstrip!!! Will it roll downhill here to The FunnyCar Farm if you push it?

Bitchin car, and you are giving it away for your asking price... Wish I had family up your way to stock it away.... . . . . .. ..

I would say that the car gets worse the further back you go. The trunk floors and lower quarters are needing help.

The window has been gone since I got the car which is about a year and a half or so.

ROB

I'm home again after taking a short trip.

I'm around a fair amount this coming weekend and can take pics.

Also here all day tomorrow as well.

Thanks, ROB

I've been getting some response via PM etc.

If you want pics, just send me your email however and I can send them out.

The car is a neat one, but the lower quarters and trunk floor need replaced.

This isn't a $1500 car for $400. It is worth $400 to me though.

Thank you, ROB

Bump. Getting motivated to sell.

Probably not worth shipping, but I am willing to deal locally.

I spent an hour moving it around yesterday and it was not fun........

ROB

BUMP.

I have been hit locally by a member or two.

For a cash in hand, local sale, I would accept $300 firm and you come and get it. I am not interested in a distance thing, not because I'm not helpful etc.

I like things simple. Titled, nice grill, manual brakes, steering and transmission.

$300 in my hand and it can go.

Thanks, Rob

BTT

Willing to look at trades etc.

I can use some parts for my Bb car that is certainly not going anywhere anytime soon.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back