1964 Plymouth Valiant-3'' Exhaust

-
Amen! Taking it in phases. Next step: finding 10 x 1 3/4'' brake backing plates. Tougher than you'd think. Thanks again.

I know Pirate Jack has them...might be chrome..I'll let you follow on that because you know the application your using, and dog gone, they might be chrome, bummer huh..hold on...yeah, have them: BP302P
"Mopar Backing Plates" yep, they got them-but then I peeked, you know the particulars, $42 a piece and free shipping.
I hate to say it but I have been in a position where I had to use ebay. Was good when I needed the hydraulics for my wife's 98 Sebring to put the top together. Guy out in the desert of Nevada, $600-to-$800 new, him? $125 and filled and tested, works for me. But not everyone finds good deals every time.
I remembered (and thats something in it's self) a site, wealth of information from day one on Valiants and more:
"The 1964 Plymouth Valiants"
Just like I like to know this stuff and I am just like everyone els.....yeah, I am, so if you haven't been there yet it's a good read when the drive way is froze over..............

Last edited:
I know Pirate Jack has them...might be chrome..I'll let you follow on that because you know the application your using, and dog gone, they might be chrome, bummer huh..hold on...yeah, have them: BP302P
"Mopar Backing Plates" yep, they got them-but then I peeked, you know the particulars, $42 a piece and free shipping.
I hate to say it but I have been in a position where I had to use ebay. Was good when I needed the hydraulics for my wife's 98 Sebring to put the top together. Guy out in the desert of Nevada, $600-to-$800 new, him? $125 and filled and tested, works for me. But not everyone finds good deals every time.
I remembered (and thats something in it's self) a site, wealth of information from day one on Valiants and more:
"The 1964 Plymouth Valiants"
Just like I like to know this stuff and I am just like everyone els.....yeah, I am, so if you haven't been there yet it's a good read when the drive way is froze over..............
Many thanks. You saved me from buying some rusted and oily used plates that would have needed blasting and painting. Also appreciate the reference site for '64s. You and all the other good folks at FABO are definitely keeping me an A body owner and enthusiast. Thanks again.

-
Back