-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TONY MIELLA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These are front brake lines which most likely fit other Valiants, Barracudas & Dodge Darts.
You will have to determine that.
They are compression fitted hoses which I never used. My valiant only has 38k miles.
Price: $50 + postage

NOS BRAKE LINES 19015 001.jpg

Last edited:
Are they brand new, never used?
YES. I never used them because the ones on my vehicle looked brand new when we were restoring it. My car only has 38K actual miles.

Also, if you are interested, I have the STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES that go across the top of the rear end. They are N.O.S. also. I have intended to try and get a phto of them so that I could post them for sale.

I have no idea. All I know is that they are exactly the same as the ones on my car, a 1964 CANADIAN PLYMOUTH VALIANT, Which is really a '64 Dodge Dart with the front clip of a '64 Valiant.

You need to google it for yourself, but my understanding is all the 6-cylinder A-bodies had 9 inch drums. The quote below is from a google search I did.
"Our 1964 Dodge Dart GT convertible came from the factory with manual 9-inch drum brakes all around, on 13-inch wheels. Even for a '60s machine, this was dismal; today, it's completely unacceptable. The slightest amount of heat will degrade stopping distances, and dodging today's SUV drivers, who take electronic stability and braking aids for granted as they idly chat on their cell phones at 85 MPH, practically mandates stouter stoppers in our elderly 45-year-old A-body."

Yes, that's what they came with originally, but, that doesn't automatically mean that's what's on it now. It could have been changed sometime in the last 56 years. Just trying to save a lot of grief from someone getting the wrong part. I just assumed you knew what brakes you had. Sorry, I should know better by now not to assume anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back