-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
OK, I know it doesn't look like much but his little convertible is a factory four speed car. Came from the factory with a Super 225 engine which became a boat anchor as it was stored out of the car in an open barn for many years by previous owner.

I took the interior out of the car for long term storage (no mice) but have everything except the carpet that goes with car. The original interior color was also red. This was a red car, red interior, white top four speed car when new.

This car has a clear PA title from the previous owner.

Sooooo.... I picked this up along with four other narrow A-bodies along the way, for parts including but not limited to: excellent sheet metal (quarters, fenders, hood, trunk lid, trunk, etc...) 273 Commando engine/ 4-speed tranny and matching 7.25 sure grip rear out of a 1966 Valiant 200 along with k-frame with anti-sway bar and lower control arms with tabs, purchased new urethane bushings from a ForABodiesOnly member. I have a like new grill and grill emblem & new quarter patch panel.

Again, I have a garage full of parts that will go with this car including a very good power convertible top frame as the original one on this car is a bit rough.

The little red car has solid floors and trunk VERY RARE FOR THIS ERA CAR!!!! I have the original four speed from this car, slant six bell housing as well as a second small block V-8 bell housing as I was going to stuff a 273 or a 340 into her. The structural sheet metal box under the back seat is not rotted out!!!

Again, I purchased four other complete cars scavenge parts for this one car so there are many duplicates to select from just sell the rest to regain some of your costs.

I was going to convert this little red car to big bolt patter and may, just may be willing to negotiate a big bolt pattern front disc brake setup including proportion valve and maybe even an 8.75" rear with big bolt pattern axles and suregrip chunk with bbp drum brakes for the rear both for an additional cost!!!

Please send me a PM with interest.

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,529
  • IMG_0108.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,477
  • IMG_0109.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,481
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,465
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,465
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,454
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,481
  • IMG_1470.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,455
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,476
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,470
Chryslerfat, price is listed in the title as $3500 obo because you would be buying five cars worth of parts to complete this one car. Thanx, Jim

If you don't sell the extra 8.75 big bolt rear,front disc's big bolt and slant 6 bell housing also looking for a 4 speed Tran. Let me know what you want for them. Thanks Brian

If you consider breaking up the package, I'm interested in the Commando motor and possible other parts. I'm local
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back