1964 Signet 200

-
Pictures look great!!! Very nice gloss and looks to nice and flat. Great job!!!!!!!!!!

The trim is going on the car now, and everything we do has an immediate pay-off. That's a nice change from endless sanding, which does NOT have an immediate pay-off!

We're working on new foams and covers for the seats, and body trim. The car still needs glass, a headliner, side glass reinstalled, etc... In a week or two, we should have some pictures of the car with all the chrome goodies.

Color looks great!I can,t look to long,makes me want to paint mine.Looking forward to finished product.

...to being ready to drive. We still have to install the exhaust, interior, and glass.

It's a foot race, gotta be done in time to drive to the Nats in Columbus.

FRT-PASS.jpg

GRILL.jpg

SIDE-PASS.jpg

The car should be done and on the road this weekend. Just enough time to get some miles on her before the drive to the Nats. Here's a picture that's somewhat recent.

valiant115.jpg

...for the most part. We've got a couple of minor interior issues to iron out, double check fluid levels and the like, maybe a little carb adjustment, and we're ready to roll.

I'll get plates on her this week and give her a good shake down before we drive to Columbus for the Nationals next week.

Many thanks to the FABO crew for all the encouragement, advice, parts, etc.

back.jpg

drsidebck.jpg

drsidefrt.jpg

passsidebck.jpg

drsideint1.jpg

instcl.jpg

-
Back