-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpion1110

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1965 barracuda that I have decided to sell due to some recent serious health issues. I purchased the car from an FABO member- You can see pictures on the thread "Just bein Goldie" on this site.

The car is clean, factory air, power steering, auto. Since I acquired it, I replaced the starter, trans cooler lines and battery. I also replaced the 2B intake with a factory 4B intake, added an Edelbrock carb and Commando valve covers and chrome air cleaner. The valves have been adjusted and it runs well.

It needs a headliner (one comes with car), new carpet, and a drivers floor pan partial. The car is not a virgin and at some point it had the front fenders replaced with Formula S fenders likely due to a front end mishap/fender bender. I think the rear bumper was also tapped at some point.

Overall its clean and I have at least $1500 in it since I bought it in October.

My price is $5700 and I am taking a loss.

PM me through this site with questions. I will add some pictures in the next day or so.

Clean title in my name.

Thanks,

S

Bump for you Dave. Prayers sent for your full and speedy recovery. By the way, Dave is an impeccable person to deal with. I enjoyed driving Goldie for 5 years and will help answer any questions or do anything I can to help.

Sorry you have to sell. Just looked at the Goldie Post. That is a nice car and a great price. I wish I would have waited. I bought a 72 Dart on this site about 2 months ago but really wanted a 65/66 Barracuda! Crap! This would have looked awesome with my 69.

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I look forward to seeing some pictures. I might have some interest. I am located in sw ohio. Thanks and have a good day.

If you go to the thread "Just bein Goldie" you can see pictures of the car including some recent pics of the motor updates. The car is on the lift right now and I havent been able to get it down to take pics.

Thank you!

S

I would like this car to go to an F.A.B.O. member. Its known on this site. I have only listed it here so far. However shortly I will be putting on Craigslist and then Ebay.

Its a solid car and priced fairly.

Check the thread for pictures.

It will probably be on here for another week.

Thanks, S

If I had mine sold (finished first, of course) I'd buy it. Here's to mine selling!!! I like that car!

This thread is killing me.

I was very close to making an offer on this car the first time.

It was close to my max avaialable funds and the max distance I'd be comfortable driving.

Now it's slightly cheaper but MUCH farther away.

:(:(:(:(

This thread is killing me.

I was very close to making an offer on this car the first time.

It was close to my max avaialable funds and the max distance I'd be comfortable driving.

Now it's slightly cheaper but MUCH farther away.

:(:(:(:(

Get a quote on how much it would cost you to transport it from Maryland to Florida, add that to the purchase price, and then see how that fits your budget. Since the car is so well known here on FABO, it's not like you would be buying it sight unseen. Not sure if that would be a way for you to go, though. Just a thought.

You might check the transportation thread at the top of this forum, you might find someone who needs a backhaul to Fla. Good luck Goldie needs to find a good home.

Price is $4700 and thats as low as she goes.

The Barracuda is on my lift and I cant pull it out right now. You can see from the Goldie thread what she looks like. I havent driven it 10 miles since I acquired it in October and its been in the garage on the lift. I did spice up the motor a bit.

AC did not work when I got her.The wire showing in the dash is AC- I started to troubleshoot since it wasnt working.

I have the radio and miscellaneous parts including: new headliner, DB set-up, spare tire tub, extra dash cluster, and assorted odds and ends.

She is 273 4B, AC, PS, Radio

She has had the following done:

New '65 4B intake
New Edelbrock carb
Commando Air Cleaner
New Plug wires
New Battery
New trans pan gasket and flush
New Starter
New trans cooler lines

She needs a driver side floor pan but it is flat and doesnt impact toe boards.

Here are photos I took today:

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 636
I sure wish I could afford it and bring it back to Georgia.

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!

More Pictures of the Barracuda, including the drivers floorpan that needs replacement:

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 538
  • 005.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 536
  • 006.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 540
  • 010 copy.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 547
Man Ive always liked davids old barracuda . It would be a dream to have her .But that dream will never come true . I hope you get better and get to keep her

I checked this car on the lift last nite. It needs a drivers floor pan and probably a passenger floor pan. Also the rear passenger floorpan that was installed was only 3/4 welded.

I am taking care of the rear pan as I have a 220V Mig that will handle it. However because of the extra body work I am reducing the price.

The price on this car is $4700. This will allow you to fix it and ship it.

I am taking a large loss but I cant fool with this stuff for a while so it needs to be sold.

Any sale is subject to me doing a full walk around of the car while I represent it to you.

its important to me that you are happy when you get it.

Thanks Dave

Car is sold pending receipt of funds tomorrow.

Going to Texas but unfortunately not to a FABO member.

Thanks for looking. Wish I could have kept her, but not to be.

Dave

congrats on the sale-- here is your opportunity to add a new Fabo member!! Lawrence.

nuts I joined today and have been looking for a 64 or 65 for over 2 years.
Goldie is SWEET!

Get well soon.

Car is sold pending receipt of funds tomorrow.

Going to Texas but unfortunately not to a FABO member.

Thanks for looking. Wish I could have kept her, but not to be.

Dave

Good to hear, I bet you will miss the car, be sure to tell the new owner about FABO!!

I miss the car, and it wasn't even mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back