[FOR SALE] 1965 Barracuda Altered Wheelbase Project (One of a Kind)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotcha

55 Years of Mopar
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice 65 Barracuda Altered Wheelbase for sale. Car is very nice with very minimal rust. Floors were rock solid on this car along with all frame members. Details: car was completed in the correct factory manner. Rear wheels moved up 11 inches and front moved 10 inches. A-100 correct front axle narrowed to correct width in a jig. A-100 seats. Super Stock Springs, correct A-Body 8 3/4 with Yukon axles and big studs (5 on 4 1/2), green bearings. Car was originally a 273-4V, 4 speed car, but not a Formula S. (yes, they made them). Rear glass is good as is all side glass. Front windshield is cracked. 4 speed pedals still in place, non console car with correct tunnel. Wood wheel still in place. S&W 8 point cage and all trim pieces are available with some minor exceptions. Two hoods to make one. Two rear bumpers. Rear area floor filled in with 18 gauge metal. Factory fuel tank still in place but would need to be dropped and cleaned. Vintage Pie Crust slicks on 15" steel wheels on the rear. Real Torque Thrusts on the front with new nostalgia tires. No center section, but I do have a brand new (complete rebuild) 4.89 SureGrip that will be sold separately. I have other projects and have had this in the shop for about 3 years. Needs to move to a new home. You will not find another at this price or maybe not ever. This is a cool project. The hard work is done. Hours and hours spent and a LOT of money. First $3500 gets this car. There is no title, but car is clear. I simply cannot find the title. Will be sold on Bill of Sale. I have owned the original car for over 25 years. This car is about 85-90% complete. Any questions quickly answered. Save yourself a lot of work and time. Car is in Cabot, AR. Just N. of Little Rock. Please do not make some lowball ridiculous offer. Car is worth the money and more. Fenderwell headers shown in photos are not included.
DSC_0226.JPG
DSC_0227.JPG
DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG

Hello any under car and hood pics and a number to call thanks larry
Larry...I will be glad to get you any photos you need, but out of town for the Holiday. Rock solid underneath. Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back