1965 Barracuda engine harness

-

Dale3743

Reaction score
Does anyone make a factory engine wiring harness? Id rather not use one one those generic kits on ebay. Thanks!

Classic industries have a listing as well.

You could also get one from Evans Wiring Harnesses. Bill makes them himself and does a beautiful job. I have many of his harnesses on my vehicles, and he will add any amenities that you like. I had him add the later style voltage regulator plug and ECU wiring for a electronic ignition upgrade. He stocks many harnesses, and can make any harness, using all factory plugs and connectors!

I ended up going with Evans Wiring. Fantastic product and fast shipping. Car fired right up after I put it in. Only down side is the company wasn't very helpful. Fast email response but one or two word answers. Kinda frustrating. I would recommend them however to anyone looking for a easy to install factory harness.

I ended up going with Evans Wiring. Fantastic product and fast shipping. Car fired right up after I put it in. Only down side is the company wasn't very helpful. Fast email response but one or two word answers. Kinda frustrating. I would recommend them however to anyone looking for a easy to install factory harness.

Probably because he’s old, and crabby, and doesn’t use the Internet very much. Probably has Curtis doing the internet stuff for him.

-
Back