Status
Not open for further replies.

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
'65 Cuda, V-8 car, No motor, No transmission, A/C car, Trim, Interior, Body, all there. Leave PM if interested! asking $1,750 ... Thank you!

Attachments

• CIMG0588.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 628
  • CIMG0587.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 643
  • CIMG0586.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 609
  • CIMG0585.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 646
  • CIMG0584_2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 624
I'm with ya' there. There's lots of cool ones here. I like the looks of this one. Looks like a great car to start with and priced to sell! Good luck with the sale.

Attachments

• 65 barracuda.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 415
Anybody coming east from Houston? I would like to build this car, i have a 318/904 combo ready to put in it, correct cable shifted tranny!

Thank you to all that is interested in the Cuda and the bumps.

This weekend I bought a running 318 motor and trans. So for the time being I am taken the 1964 Valiant Barracuda here off the market.
I didn't want to have three restorations going on at once but NO one came up with the cash so here she goes. So stay tune... the price $$ will be more of course.
The '64 and '65 Valiant Barracuda's are part of history, the '64 Cuda beat that pony off the line: burnout:

... this car does grow on you. I am always looking for old cars. I have always liked the early glassback barracuda's. I found a '65 Cuda to buy in 2009 and decided to fix her up. Since then I have owned four and still working on my '65 keeper. It's like the CUDA's started falling out of the sky. with in 5 miles I now know of eight. I been selling them to friends so just to get together and go cruising the streets and show off the cars. I get so many looks with this car.

SAVE the early BARRACUDA'S... maybe the after market part suppliers will take note and offer parts.

Peace!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back