1965 Barracuda Formula S

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was the best 1965 Barracuda I have ever seen. I well done restoration. Wonder how much he is asking?

But anyway, well worth the money!

I just keep going back to it, and drooling on my key board.

I want to hear that sound again, that only that factory "273 HiPo" exhaust makes.

I think those are actual period CA 60s license plates. My Dad has a 66 that has the same kind.

No, they have been painted. They are 7 numbers, all 60's were 6 numbers only. I think they are illegal to drive with, although not 100% sure.

WOW...$25k and reserve still not met....well IMO it is worth more than that anyway. Maybe $35K?? If any of you saw this in person, you would justify it.

I have talked to the guy on the phone, his name is Daniel -great guy-, and he has done many mopars up this nice. I sure wished I had not spent (piddled) my money on all the junk that I have over the last several years!

No, they have been painted. They are 7 numbers, all 60's were 6 numbers only. I think they are illegal to drive with, although not 100% sure.

Exactly. It's a newer 7 digit plate that looks to have been retro'd. The last I knew, that was a no-no here in CA but who knows ... the license plate laws change daily here. ;)

beautiful car,,shame only one pic,,,i was never a fan of that stripe,,,im glad it has the stripe or ide be wanting to get loan,,,,or make a trade,,lol

ONLY ONE PIC??? There are a bunch! I wish I had the money!!!!

only one pic was there when i clicked on the link,,ill try it again,,,yes i agree it looks like it was done right,,,over 25 G for an early A ?? good luck trying to get it,,some one is going to have to really want it to pay that kind of green,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back