-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chryslerfat

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I will get pics up tomorrow if there is any interest. The only real parts I see missing are the fender S emblems. It has rust through in the spare tire well and some in the front floors at the feet where it is common for rust on these. It has a clear title. I did get it started from a gas can. I am firm on 2,000 dollars. This is an original gold,gold car without any stripes. It will need trailered as I have not done anything with the brakes. If there is no interest here it will go to Ebay.

The fender tag decodes as: 273 4bbl Formula S, Automatic, Heater, Am music master, Tachometer, Retract belts, Front buckets w/console
Built April 14 1965 Gold Interior and Gold poly exterior.
Engine # A273-2-10

1965barracuda161.jpg

1965barracuda159.jpg

1965barracuda162.jpg

1965barracuda150.jpg

1965barracuda153.jpg

1965barracuda155.jpg

1965barracuda158.jpg

1965barracuda163.jpg

1965barracuda166.jpg

1965barracuda167.jpg

1965barracuda168.jpg

Great looking car and definitely a great price. Must have been a popular color combo in 65 as it's the same as both my 273/4 speed Barracuda and slant/3 on the tree Signet convert

Great looking car and definitely a great price. Must have been a popular color combo in 65 as it's the same as both my 273/4 speed Barracuda and slant/3 on the tree Signet convert

Yes I believe it was quite popular for the 65 year. My dad had a 65 that was the same exterior but black inside.

It looks like a Formula S so t should have the sway bar and you can see the tach in one of the pics. Looks like a great car!

Are letters on the fender tag ABC above 312? If so, Formula S. I can see that it has the tach, 14" wheels, and I see the holes in the fender for the formula s emblem (different than the V-8 and Commando V-8). Can't see the sway bar, but I bet that it is there. 2 grand? If I had a job I would be on this like white on rice!

does this have a front sway bar? in dash tach? 14" wheels? If not- it isn't a formula S- a rallye pack cars- still desireable- Let people know---

Thanks for not reading the description or looking at the pics. Its people like you that make Ebay an entertaining place.

Well it ends in a few hours. At that time if it has not met reserve I will just keep it and make it part of my collection. :snakeman:

Ok I have done alot of work to it and it now has the emblems runs drives and stops. I will be taking it to the Monroe County Community College car show this Sunday. The new price it 3500 dollars.

Forgot to mention the spare tire well is now welded in and the fuel tank was cleaned and it is running from its own tank now.

Just wanted to throw out that I would hate to do it but if it dont get to what I can part it for I will end the auction and may be forced to cut another one up. I hate that I have already had to part 3 Cudas out this year but it seems they are worth more when they can be shipped through the mail. Come by the house look at it and throw an offer.

I don't understand , in one post you say it will sell to the highest bidder , then the next post says you will pull the ad if it's not bid high enough ? You know that alot of people don't bid till the last secound , maybe you should just put a reserve on it . That way you either get what you want or cut it up ( I have no problem with the latter , that's for sure ) .

Why on earth would you ever even think about cutting/parting that car out :angry7:

Damraider is right, 99% of bidders on ebay wait till the last 45 seconds to bid.

Well I had it with a reserve the 1st time I listed and it did not bid to what I could cut it up for. So I listed it without a reserve and say in the Ebay add if I do not have bids by the end of the weekend for more than what I can get local I will pull it. If I let it run the last 12 hours I take a chance that I wont allow. Heck where I live they are selling 4 bedroom houses with a garage and pole barn for 60 grand. I am not in it for the loss. I have already parted out 2 4 speed cars this year and realized they are worth over 2 grand in parts. Why should I sell for less than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back