1965 Barracuda Formula S

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get pics up tomorrow if there is any interest. The only real parts I see missing are the fender S emblems. It has rust through in the spare tire well and some in the front floors at the feet where it is common for rust on these. It has a clear title. I did get it started from a gas can. I am firm on 2,000 dollars. This is an original gold,gold car without any stripes. It will need trailered as I have not done anything with the brakes. If there is no interest here it will go to Ebay.

PM sent-

Ok at this time I have been contacted by a member and he is coming to look at the car as a whole on Saturday. I am leaving it whole at least until then.

Ok at this time I have been contacted by a member and he is coming to look at the car as a whole on Saturday. I am leaving it whole at least until then.

Were you able to sell the car? Hope so for you, but- I never received a pm back from you- maybe better to email me directly at GIBW340@aol.com
-if you decide to part it out, thanks

Were you able to sell the car? Hope so for you, but- I never received a pm back from you- maybe better to email me directly at GIBW340@aol.com
-if you decide to part it out, thanks

I still have another guy to come look this coming weekend. I didnt reply because it is still in 1 piece and with the fact that you felt the need early when it was for sale the 1st time on Ebay to try and tell me I was mis-representing it I wouldnt sell you anything I have Thanks and good luck.

Well guys, I was the member who was interested in the car, and I will vouch for the car after seeing it myself. It is a good solid car that runs, and I would be confident if I were to buy it that I could work on it over the winter and have a nice little cruiser come spring. It is too nice to part out for what you could buy it for running and driving!! I would encourage somebody to buy this car, and encourage Mark not to part it out and wait for the right buyer to come along. We couldn't make a deal, but not because we didn't try, but because we are both tied to different projects and couldn't make a trade for another project. IMO, its a good car for a good price!!! Nice to spend some time with another member such as Mark, talking Mopar and looking over each others hopes and plans!! Monroe Hot Dog was a good tip too, thanks Mark!! Geof

Someone will buy it, soon. Maybe you should consider the guy you dissed earlier as his money is just as green as anyone else's and he is a mopar brother (you know how family bickers, but we are still family) Come on, whaddya say?

Someone will buy it, soon. Maybe you should consider the guy you dissed earlier as his money is just as green as anyone else's and he is a mopar brother (you know how family bickers, but we are still family) Come on, whaddya say?

lol He is looking for parts from a Rallye Barracuda not a Formula S whole car.

Geof it was good to talk and I look forward to more time to shot the breeze again. Cant wait to get the exhaust system from you. I do have to admidt that after the talk with you and another member that stopped for parts this weekend this car is beginning to grow on me. Like a red head didnt like it at first but she has fun in store.

Got the dual exhaust from Geof and it looks like new. She is not that far from being turned into a driver now.

Damn I love that gold interior! I don't know how I missed this car, someone needs to jump on this thing!

Damn I love that gold interior! I don't know how I missed this car, someone needs to jump on this thing!

Relax, guys, that "someone" will be me. 8) I've spoken with Mark and told him I definitly want the car and will be coming down to discuss the details this coming week end.

I love 65 B'cudas, :love5: had one in my youth just like this one!

Well that is awesome Fish540! I would have hated to see this car get parted out, glad she is going to a good home and best of luck to you with your new cuda!

I will update as it goes I have already made the buyer aware that I will file suit Monday morning. I will let everyone know where it goes from here. I am not sure if the buyer wants to drive back for court or just fail to appear and have wages garnished.

A:
=====What the F___?!
Cool car, though. Been holding holding off on buying a cheap, $2000. rust-free one here in Las Vegas like it for just the issue this seller had...afraid to put $ into one...why aren't they worth much?

A:
=====What the F___?!
Cool car, though. Been holding holding off on buying a cheap, $2000. rust-free one here in Las Vegas like it for just the issue this seller had...afraid to put $ into one...why aren't they worth much?

They wont bring any money and this car is proof. It is worth at least the 2800 last asking price and everyone says save it but no one has come through with any money.

Looks like it sold good. Glad for you man. I think you were dead honest and represented that car great. Lots of people would not have. Good for you.

Relax, guys, that "someone" will be me. 8) I've spoken with Mark and told him I definitly want the car and will be coming down to discuss the details this coming week end.

I love 65 B'cudas, :love5: had one in my youth just like this one!

It was good to finally meet you. The car now has a deposit on it and it looks like we will have this car saved.

Mark, good to meet you too, ya got some neat cars!

hey found some tires for the 65, you probably already knew about these. came on all 65-67 Formula S's.

pi25324.jpg

BUT..they are $360. a pop! wow! will have to wait to buy them!

That car looks nice.

There was one on ebay 2 weeks ago with the whole lower body chewed up, even the trunk lid was garbage from rust on the edges...just all there. He wanted $2500.

Thats a 1966 barracuda. They didn't make any formula S cars until 1966. The tail lights tell all.

BEWARE of the "know it alls" :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: there's always 1 or 2 :angry7:

Yes it can be made into a real nice car. The main thing about this car is it is still all there and parts wont need to be hunted to put it together.

Thats a 1966 barracuda. They didn't make any formula S cars until 1966. The tail lights tell all.

you're right .................................... it's a nova :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Mark, good to meet you too, ya got some neat cars!

hey found some tires for the 65, you probably already knew about these. came on all 65-67 Formula S's.

pi25324.jpg

BUT..they are $360. a pop! wow! will have to wait to buy them!

Once we get the deal done those would look nice on it.

No response from FISH540 so if anyone is interested 2650.00 will buy it as that is the balance due. The deposit expired on the 1st of the year. I do have a complete dual exhaust for it now and an xtra trans. that is a slant trans you could pull the guts out of for this one. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back