-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GJSZ51

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am searching for an emergency brake handle. Just the plastic, I have rebuilt the mechanism.

I need the headlight bezels. I have several pairs that are pretty well beat up.

Rear window trim (what I call the trunk belt} All five pieces. I have two sets, 1 of average driver quality that I am using until I find better. The other set is in poorer condition. If I have them rechromed they will most certainly lose a lot of the fine detail.

winstoninwisc would be a good place to check on some parts. Headlight bezels are going to be hard to find unless you order repops from Laysons. They were on back order last I checked . Classic Industries has the rear windom trin repops, that looks awesome but is quite expensive for my wallet.

You can get the headlight bezels from Australia. Roughly 310.00! All depends how deep your pockets are.

winstoninwisc would be a good place to check on some parts. Headlight bezels are going to be hard to find unless you order repops from Laysons. They were on back order last I checked . Classic Industries has the rear windom trin repops, that looks awesome but is quite expensive for my wallet.
I have not been on Laysons site for quite a while. I will check it out. Thanks for the tip to Classic Industries!

I have some misc. parts I am a 65 Barracuda freak I got seats to trunk deviders to right grills to V8 emblems ,wire harnesses the list goes on , nice doors , armrests for rear complete interiors black all inner panels there red right now, dizzies , door handles make a list and try me , its all driver quality though steering columns
hub capps full 66 273 +904 , pm me for my # or find it in my profile 650 Holley carb

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back