1965 Barracuda Resto from Germany

-
Uli, I'm glad that pan fit with no problems. I thought Andy was our driver? Tell him I said thank you for driving us to the game and to the hotel.

This is a picture of Uli, me and Uli's friend Olof.

d0261267-44fa-425c-aa8b-707c04f0ede9_zps4e4814d1.jpg

Great shot. Sorry HemiMark, I was too busy this Friday. Perhaps next time at our new location!
How was the konversation with the guys? :pirat:

first i must say 1 million Thx for your fast help bro. doug 371 .

here the pics from your brakets :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Great shot. Sorry HemiMark, I was too busy this Friday. Perhaps next time at our new location!
How was the konversation with the guys? :pirat:

It was good! Good luck with the new location. Uli showed me where it was going to be and explained what you boys were going to do there! Sounds like a great idea.

he Ulf thx for your offer i dont need the parts ,
a friend of mine at Germany
gives me the parts.

:))))))))))))

Sorry for hijacking this Uli but im Looking for those console brackets as well if someone has a set
Tjanks

any updates? when are you starting to build that new building??? How is the little Demon lover????

No daddy,
it's my driver's license examination! But if I will pass is the question :bootysha:
I hope so!
But thanks Mark, I'm fine :cheers:

installing a console well done !

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

my rear axle comes a little bit higher better stands I thing ,
i turned the front hangers

and now i am only waiting for finalize the strocker job

I hope to be able to drive in June !

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

THX for all the help

No Sorry Ulf at the moment i am to bussy .

Next year we want to Vasteras

we want to open our new store at 08.17.2013 we make a little Party with live musik and friends

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn0g7hEN84A"]Chuck and the Cashgang - Luther played the boogie (Johnny Cash authentic Coverband!) - YouTube[/ame]

Car restorations, service oldtimer and new cars, spare parts procurement

I like the progress on the engine and also your new shop! The shop looks a lot bigger than I remember! Wow........... Did the Diva pass her driving test?

Uli, the new shop is going to be amazing! It's got to be quite the change from the little cave you've spent the last few years building your Cuda in, eh?? :-D Congrats!

he he my new rims and tires on town :))

i thing the stands are perfect

419595_156243584548529_1787262651_n.jpg

And now i am still waiting for my roller 408 strocker and trans 999 a little bit stronger withe red clutch and 2x 4 planetaries parts from A&A in it .

Best parts for your Trans bro.

====================================================================================

sorry I had almost forgotten.
Greetings to all my friends

==============================================

-
Back