1965 Barracuda Seat Back Cushion Air Vent Grommets?

-

273 Formula S

Reaction score
Working on recovering the rear seat back of my 1965 Barracuda. Along the lower edge of the seat back there are 5 cushion air vents with a oblong grommet. Does anyone know if these are reproduced and where I might get them. Will try to attach a photo. Thanks!
4075EAB1-6D5E-4A47-BBD8-12B8CB70FC77.png

Strange...I have a 65 Barracuda rear seat, (black) waiting to be install and I believe it does not have, what you are calling "grommets." I'll have to have a look.
Norm
Just re-read your post...I have a seat bottom ready to install. Not a seat back. It's still out at my shop. Haven't looked at it in a while.
Norm

Strange...I have a 65 Barracuda rear seat, (black) waiting to be install and I believe it does not have, what you are calling "grommets." I'll have to have a look.
Norm
Just re-read your post...I have a seat bottom ready to install. Not a seat back. It's still out at my shop. Haven't looked at it in a while.
Norm
Thx for your response. Hopefully the picture came thru. You can see the 5 air vent grommets along the bottom edge of the seat back. Hoping someone still makes them b/c i am thinking they will be difficult to reuse the ones on the old seat cover the upholstery guy took off.

-
Back