1965 barracuda value

-

cooooledart

Reaction score
I recently got a really good deal on a 1965 barracuda with a brand new mopar perfomance 360 magnum crate engine in it. Im gonna take the engine and transmission out of it and put it into my 1969 dart, then sell the rest of the car. It's a California car, all the trim pieces and glass are their and I believe it was a v8 car but I haven't decoded the fender tag yet. Automatic. The interior is in good shape, floors are solid, only rust I saw was behind the rear wheels, everything is there but the engine, transmission, radiator and driveshaft. How much do you think its worth? Gonna post it on craigslist, all opinions welcome. I'll post pictures when i get the car home.

Need a pic to be accurate but without a pic it is only worth around a thousand dollars with no motor or trans.

Not much unless it's rust free, and then really only in cut steel parts. Lots of people say it's worth money but the actual payers and buyers are few and far between on them. If you bought it for the motor, get what you can and call it good. Don't expect top dollar.

-
Back