Status
Not open for further replies.

furydan

not so junior member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1965 Barracuda for sale. In good shape. Newer paint with a few bubbles around the rear wheels. Good interior but needs a headliner. Rebuilt engine, but having carb issues.New 4 bbl edelbrock carb. Like I said..having carb issues.. Cragar wheels.. 14" small bolt pattern.
318 engine and 4 speed transmission. Black interior. am/fm/cassette. No power anything...Manual brakes and steering.
Some details on the motor:
I believe it's a 72 318 block. Just dont remember exactly the year..I would have to look..
Bored .040 over.. Should equal 324 cubic inches.
Keith Black 10.5/1 compression pistons
Comp XE 268 cam
Block was milled to bring pistons to top of cylinders.
87 "302" heads rebuilt
New valve springs, lifters, pushrods
Edlebrock Performer intake and edlebrock 600 cfm carb..carb is 1 year old.
Electronic ignition conversion.

Other details:
8 3/4 rear end with a 3:55 gear and a detriot locker. All new bearings..axle,carrier,pinion..

4 speed trans was supposedly rebuilt 5 years ago, but have no proof.. previous owner said it was. Have no issues with it though. The original Hurst shifter might need a little tightening, but works fine.

I replaced the clutch with a Brewers Performance version..Slightly larger in diameter than stock clutch..Problem is the motor is stronger than the clutch when you get on it. I want to replace it with a stronger clutch if I dont sell the car.

The car never runs hot and gets complements every time I take it out. Has a loud Dual Flowmaster exhaust that exits down in front of rear axle under the car...

Good battery and new High torque starter...

Has air shocks.. custom leaf springs..traction bars.. rear spring shackles... Flip top gas cap... Flip top gas cap is not pictured, but it is now installed using the adapter I bought from a member on this post.

No antenna hole on the passenger fender..antenna is mounted to inside of windsheild..

Just figure out the stumble while cruising and this will be an awesome car..
I just need some cash.. asking $6000....
Dan

Attachments

• 1312976081573.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 395
  • 1335712376317.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 408
  • 1311589356546.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 371
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back