Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
I've decided to try and sell my ride again. This is kind of an unusual car being a Bel I factory V-8, auto trans radio delete. The original 273 was blown up when I bought the car but the trans was rebuilt about 1500 miles before the engine died.
The engine in it now is an early 70s 318 with TRW 9 to 1 pistons, Forged 273 crank, balanced bottom end, mild Comp cam, Weiand intake, Edelbrock carb, 71 J heads, HP oil pump, Mopar electronic ignition conversion, etc. Probably about 3k miles on it. I painted the engine to look like a stocker and used the original 65 exhaust manifolds and valve covers. No oil leaks! All the gauges in the dash work. All the lights in the car and outside the car work. I have aftermarket gauges under the dash for oil presure and coolant temperature, all work fine.
There are tons of new parts on this ride including a newly rebuilt manual steering box, new radiator, ignition kit is all new, upgraded 15 inch steel wheels with nice tires, new brake system with dual reservoir master cylinder, etc.
The car cruises down the road at 80mph without missing a beat. I had it up to 100ish and it floated nicely.
The interior is okay for a driver, needs the seats redone. I have a sheet on the front seat but it looks like the rear. Door panels have some wrinkles from moisture, factory rubber floor mat has 1 split but shows okay. Headliner is good, dash is nice.
The body has mostly original paint so nothing hiding. Bad thing about the car is the rubber floor mat held moisture and made some rust holes in the floor. The floors are not completely gone but there are holes and they will need replaced eventually. Trunk has some surface rust and a couple pin holes, very repairable. Other than that there are 4 or 5 other small places on the car that need attention, driver side cowl, a door or 2, driver fender, corners of the quarters etc.. The car shows pretty good and works great, very nice everyday driver.
For being almost 50 years old, it has held up great!!!
$3900
Phoenix AZ
PM me :thumrigh:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,384
  • 006.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,372
  • 007.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 002.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,373
  • 003.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,373
  • 004.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 005.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,351
  • 008.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,374
  • 016.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,369
  • 019.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,355
This is a nice driver here. I will consider part trade for an a body project or driver.
69 dart 2 door ht
67-69 valiant 2 dr post
64-66 valiant 2 dr post
70-72 duster
71-72 demon
72-80 truck
Or something interesting

I'm suprised you still have that car Brad. GLWS!

I have seen this car in person. Its not one of those cars that looks good in pics but then you see it and its only so-so. It is as nice as it looks and Brad is a top notch seller. BUY THIS SOMEONE.

Smoking deal there Brad. Too bad I dont have the funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back