Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Canadian Valiant Custom 100 convertible project,

- original Slant 6 gone,now 1977 225 /6,
- factory 4 speed w/Hurst shifter intact
- 7.25 rear end, not sure of ratio,
- also included is 1965 273 2bbl engine w/904 automatic, and 1965 273bellhousing, flywheel,Z-Bar and clutch cover.

I bought this car in running/driving condition over 10 years ago. I really hate selling the ol' girl, but I just don't have the time (or the money) to finish her.

Car is very complete. Parts were bagged and tagged during disassembly. Both quarters replaced with FACTORY full quarter skins. Pass. quarter is installed, just needs finish-grinding...drivers is mostly fitted, but not welded.
Wheelhouses repaired/replaced with metal as required.

Floor pan is partly welded in...needs 1 small patch to finish. All-important, early A 4 speed hump present. Doors are pretty good...glass all there...front fenders need a small patch at bottom of both (size of a silver dollar), otherwise solid. Hoods (2) and trunk lid require no work. Convertible power top assembly all there, and working.

I'm probably forgetting lots of stuff.

I'm asking $1800CDN for the whole thing. Not parting out. Will reduce price and keep 273 4-speed stuff. Shoot me an offer if your interested.
Pretty rare car...not many left.
Message me with any questions you have, or if you want more pics.
Car is in Victoria BC, Canada

Here's link to somepics of the car...
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/65val/1965 Valiant Custom 100 Stuff/

Dang that was quick,wish you were closer.I,ve been following Daves66Valliant thread and was starting to think about an early-A ragtop project.Oh well,next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back