1965 Dart 270 Fender Trim

-

1965Dart270

Reaction score
Is it completely impossible to find any of the trim for this car? I have just about given up, I'm only missing the front fender trim on both sides of the car. It doesn't seem to exist anywhere.

I know a guy in Sweden who has a NOS right side moulding for a Dart 270. The reason I know it is that I bought the other right side. I will try to get ahold of him today.

Called him and he said he's pretty sure he still got it. He will check and get back to me later this week. Hope that is ok with you.

I should have both fronts from my 65 Dart 270 wagon. Going with no side trim. Leaving first thing in the morning for the Nationals bi
It will be checking in periodically via my iPhone.

sent from my iPhone

I should have both fronts from my 65 Dart 270 wagon. Going with no side trim. Leaving first thing in the morning for the Nationals bi
It will be checking in periodically via my iPhone.

sent from my iPhone
you have the trim?! I live on the other side of the country however...

you have the trim?! I live on the other side of the country however...

Either a HD cardboard carpet tube from Lowes or Home Depot or a PVC tube for plumbing will protect long trim such as the fender trim from heavy handed shipping gorillas. Won't be able to double check the condition until after I get back from the Nationals. I'll PM you when I get back.

Either a HD cardboard carpet tube from Lowes or Home Depot or a PVC tube for plumbing will protect long trim such as the fender trim from heavy handed shipping gorillas. Won't be able to double check the condition until after I get back from the Nationals. I'll PM you when I get back.

sounds good, thank you so much. I'll be waiting for your message

-
Back